77 i am not your biological son!

When he once again looked at Zhou Zhiyu's calm and cold gaze, Zhou Jin felt a kind of fear of being pinched in the throat.

His fingertips were cold, even a little numb, his heart was beating fast, but he couldn't deliver enough blood to the end of the limb, and his body trembled uncontrollably, a fear that came from the depths of his soul.

He had always respected Zhou Zhiyu, and he had always thought that it was out of a vision of a powerful and majestic father, but it was only at this moment that he understood that his respect was actually essentially out of fear.

He was like a clown who couldn't open his eyes when the sun was too bright, and he was heard from an early age, told by countless people that the man was strong and fierce. When everyone was looking at him, it was as if they were looking through his skin bag, looking for the shadow of the man, and when Zhou Zero Yu was there, no one would notice him, it was like this before, and it is like this now.

But he is also surnamed Zhou, he is the only son of Zhou Zeroyu, the next head of the Zhou family, he should also have a name, have power, and be respected by those who jump beam clowns, right? But no.

As long as Zhou Zero Yu appeared, no one would notice him.

Just like tonight's banquet, before Zhou Zero Yu arrived, he was the center of the whole place, but when Zhou Zero Yu was late, those eyes and looks, like sand that could not be held, flowed out from between his fingers, without giving him the slightest chance.

His father, like an unattainable mountain, pressed firmly against his shoulders, never giving him any respite. <

Zhou Jin never understood why this was, wasn't he his son? Shouldn't he enjoy the love of his father? Shouldn't he have drawn a little nourishment or shade from his father's strength? But Zhou Zhiyu never looked like a father, he was more like an indifferent bystander, always standing aside, silently observing him. In this man, he will never get the warmth that belongs to his father.

Everything he has is given alms by Zhou ZeroYu, in his life, there has never been more than half of what really belongs to him, even Feng Zhong, this greedy collaborator, is actually Zhou Zero Yu's person.....

This made Zhou Jin feel afraid, from the bones, intensely, fearfully.

If only Zhou Zero Yu could disappear.

Although it was only a "whimsical idea" that was not very awake when he dreamed back in the middle of the night, he did fantasize about what his life would be like if there was no Zhou Zero Yu in this world.

He will naturally become the helmsman of the Zhou family, will naturally take over the power and wealth left by Zhou ZeroYu, and he will be like Zhou ZeroYu when he was eighteen years old, using his ability and hands to fight for a new world, leading the Zhou Group to the peak.....

That's the life he deserves, isn't it?

He has ambition, resources, ability, and status, but all of this cannot be done, just because he has a father who is too powerful to suppress him forever. <

If only Zhou Zero Yu could disappear. Zhou Jin seemed to be caught in some kind of fantasy that was almost crazy, he gritted his teeth deadly, there was a constant creaking sound between his teeth, and the palm of his fist was getting tighter and tighter, almost trying to break the palm, but he didn't notice it.

His body gradually emitted a strong musky smell, and the guests standing around him frowned and couldn't help but retreat - domineering, but Zhou Jin's pheromones also showed a strong aggressiveness, which was disturbing.

Musk and sandalwood are tit-for-tat, obviously from the same origin, but at this moment it is as if you are dead or alive, fighting together. The guests looked shocked and shocked– what the hell was going on with the father and son? Is it going to fight here?