54. wives are not very good-tempered

Han Jing: "..."

You two immortals are fighting, why are you involved in me, an innocent pawn? I'm so hard!

He didn't know what to do, and just wanted to bite the bullet and prevaricate a few words, when he heard Zhou Zhiyu's low cough outside the door.

He followed Zhou Zhiyu for a long time, even a cough could hear some meaning, and immediately confessed: "Little young master, I do know, but it is not long before you."

Zhuo Jingheng's thin chest kept rising and falling, and he gritted his teeth and said, "It wasn't long earlier... How long is it? "

"Well, it's early this morning," Han Jing said cautiously, "When I was at Heathrow Airport, I heard Mr. Heathrow mention it..."

Zhuo Jingheng bit his lower lip and didn't speak, his heart was angry and aggrieved - even Han Jing, an outsider, knew something, but Zhou Zhiyu alone refused to tell him, if he didn't happen to hear Jiang Lianhai's words, I'm afraid he would still be kept in the dark until now, what is he in his heart?!

Han Jing looked at his uncertain face, and couldn't help but open his mouth to explain for Zhou Zhiyu: "Little young master, don't blame sir, he did this to protect you, not deliberately hiding from you."

"If he doesn't tell me, what can he protect me?" Zhuo Jingheng was still difficult to accept, thinking of what happened at the end of the day, he was afraid for a while, "If I had known that I was pregnant and knew that this was his child, I would definitely work harder and more carefully to protect it!" I...... I almost fell down the stairs... If I fall, our children may not be gone! Did he even think about this! "

Zhou Zhiyu stood outside the door, and could clearly hear Zhuo Jingheng's crying voice, and his heart was like a knife for a while, and it was thick and sour.

Zhuo Jingheng almost fell down the stairs, why wasn't he afraid in his heart, why didn't he regret it? It was his beloved teenager, and his unborn child, if something really happened, he would never be able to forgive himself for the rest of his life!

Inside the door, Han Jing looked at Zhuo Jingheng, who was about to collapse, and felt very uncomfortable, but he still forced his emotions and spoke: "Little young master, as soon as you had an accident, Jiang Yi called to report, at that time, Mr. had just been wounded by a gunshot and was lying on the hospital bed, and I answered the phone... The doctor over there in Europe would have refused to let him out of the hospital, but he heard about you, and despite insisting on returning home immediately, he re-dressed his wounds several times on the way to the airport alone, let alone on the plane."

"Sir is facing great danger, look at the wound on his shoulder!" Han Jing gradually became a little excited, "It is indeed wrong for him to hide from you, but his intentions are good, he wants to protect you!" In the event that your pregnancy leaks out, I'm afraid this shot will hit you—"

"Han Jing! That's enough! "

Zhou Zhiyu's low and serious voice came in from outside the door.

Han Jing's words stopped abruptly halfway, and he looked at Zhuo Jingheng, who was pale and stunned and sat on the bed, and suddenly realized that he seemed to have said too much.

After all, Zhuo Jingheng is a pampered young master who grew up in the gentle countryside of the upper class, where does he understand what kind of danger Zhou Zeroyu is facing, and where can he imagine how much darkness and mud are hidden under the brilliance of Zhou Zeroyu's surface?

He was so delicate and beautiful, and so fragile and delicate, he shouldn't have known this.

Han Jing was very annoyed and said in a low voice: "Little young master, you have drunk the medicine, rest early."