12. You're going to marry him

Zhou Zhiyu didn't pay attention to him anymore, and sat straight into the driver's seat, Wei Shaoting lowered his eyes to hide the hesitation under his eyes, and sat in the back seat of the car.

Zhuo Jingheng didn't notice the two Alphas secretly playing the edge, and as soon as he got into the car, he was a little sleepy.

Even if the man was gentle last night, he was tossed several times like a pancake, and a lot of things happened today, and he had already consumed his energy.

After successfully destroying the "romantic reunion" between Wei Shaoting and Zhou Jin, Zhuo Jingheng finally let go of his heart, and as soon as the tight string was loosened, people couldn't hold on.

Within ten minutes of the car driving out of the airport, he shrunk up and fell asleep in the co-pilot.

Seeing this, Zhou Zhiyu parked the car on the side of the road, took off his coat, and draped it over Zhuo Jingheng.

He carefully tugged the corners of his clothes, raised the temperature of the air conditioner a few degrees, and after doing this, he restarted the car and drove on the highway back to the city.

When he did these things, his expression and attitude were very natural, although he seemed to be too spoiled, but if he saw the elders' care for the younger ones, there seemed to be nothing wrong.

But for some reason, Wei Shaoting could detect something unusual from Zhou Zeroyu's actions.

This may be Alpha's instinct, he always feels that Zhou Zhiyu's every move, like a male beast marking and declaring territory, although it is extremely obscure, but there are still traces to follow.

After Zhuo Jingheng fell asleep, the two Alphas in the car were silent for a long time, and finally Wei Shaoting broke the embarrassment first.

"Uncle Zhou, in the past five years that I have been abroad, you must have taken good care of Xiao Heng, right?"

Zhou Zhiyu glanced at Wei Shaoting through the rearview mirror, and the corners of his lips were slightly hooked: "It's okay." I often go to your father, and naturally I often meet Xiao Heng. He was always lively and funny too."

Wei Shaoting's eyes narrowed slightly, and he continued to ask, "Uncle Zhou, after so many years, you haven't met a person who knows your heart?"

Zhou Zhiyu smiled and ignored his temptation: "Shaoting, as soon as you go abroad, it will be five years, five years, which is enough to change a lot of things." You should have noticed the changes in Xiao Heng today, he has grown up and is not as willful as when he was a child."

Zhou Zhiyu took out the posture of the elder to press him, and Wei Shaoting was not good to interject again. He pursed his lips and stopped asking questions, just listening quietly.

"Your father is old, the company's affairs are gradually unable to help, he has always cultivated you as a successor, since you have returned, you must pay more attention to his old man's worries." As for Xiao Heng, you are his only brother, so naturally you have to care more. Don't see that he is still young now, time will pass in a flash, and it won't be long before you marry him..."

Speaking of this, Zhou Zhiyu laughed lowly, and the Buddha beads on his wrists fell and struck on the steering wheel, making a crisp sound.

Zhou Zhiyu's words are the elders' mention to the juniors, there is nothing wrong, perhaps... Is he too sensitive and thinks too much?

Wei Shaoting slowly frowned and whispered.

Half an hour later, the car stopped smoothly at the door of the Jingjia villa, and Zhou Zhiyu woke up Zhuo Jingheng and said softly: "Xiaoheng, it's here, go home and sleep again, be careful not to get cold."

Zhuo Jingheng woke up from his sleep, wrinkled his nose in dissatisfaction, looked at him with slightly red eyes, and spoke with a thick nasal voice: "Uncle Zhou, I still want to sleep again..."