106 little madman in heat period

Zhou Zhiyu's reaction was quick, and while blocking the attack, he also took Zhuo Jingheng to lower his body together. The knife that stabbed out from the darkness was diagonally downward, and thanks to Zhou Zeroyu's dodging method, the knife just grazed the skin on his back, leaving a blood stain, but it was not serious.

Zhou Zhiyu's eyebrows did not frown, and he picked up Zhuo Jingheng at the first time, quickly rushed into the alley where the two had just come out, and followed a narrow alleyway to enter. Behind the two people, faintly could hear the chaotic footsteps one by one - Zhou Zero Yu guessed that it was correct, around the road that was not wide, there were indeed many people ambushed.

"Uncle Zhou!" Zhuo Jingheng hugged Zhou Zeroyu's neck and asked in a low voice, "If that car, where did Han Jing go?"

He was very sure that the black car was commonly used by Zhou Zeroyu, the model and license plate were correct, but the person driving it was wrong, what was going on?

Although Zhou Zhiyu was running with Zhuo Jingheng in his arms, he was not tired at all, his breathing was slightly short, but his tone was still calm, and he whispered: "Han Jing's accident is unlikely, it should just be misled and drive another car." The person who can set a trap with the car must be someone inside the Zhou family, Zhou Jin was sent to Fancheng by me, and the old things that supported him finally couldn't hold back. Don't worry, we're not going to get into trouble. His analysis was

methodical, very effective to soothe Zhuo Jingheng's pounding heart, he trusted zhou zero yu tightly, as much as possible to stabilize his breathing, so as not to scare the baby in the stomach, to add trouble to Zhou Zero Yu.

Zhou Zhiyu sensed his intentions, and couldn't help but tickle the corners of his lips, and the gentleness under his eyes flashed by, and was immediately replaced by a sharp edge. TThe person who sneaked

in with the knife just now was obviously aiming at Zhuo Jingheng, although the target was him, but in fact it was Xiao Heng who wanted to hurt him? The courage of this gang is also too great, and they dare to do something to his future wife and children.....

In fact, although Zhou Zhiyu was not worried about tonight's farce, he really did not expect to be attacked at this point in time.

With his knowledge of the cunning old foxes, they would not do it easily without a perfect grasp, but tonight's attack seemed very hasty.

Those people should know very well that with him around, similar attacks are very rare, but they still do it, why?

Either they have gained something to rely on, they can be unscrupulous, they are not afraid of his revenge, or they are someone who threads a needle in it, incites the wind and ignites the fire, and encourages the old guys to launch an action in advance.

Zhou Zero Yu suspected that both of these situations were likely to have happened.

As they walked deeper and deeper in the alley, the footsteps behind them gradually moved away, and when the pursuing soldiers completely disappeared, Zhou Zhiyu finally stopped and leaned against the wall with a low gasp.

Even if he ran so long, it was not easy to do it, not to mention holding a Zhuo Jingheng.

Zhuo Jingheng hurriedly came down from Zhou Zhiyu's arms, patted him on the back, and asked worriedly, "Uncle Zhou, are you okay?"

Zhou Zhiyu gradually calmed down his rapid breathing, waved his hand, and said, "It's okay, don't worry." LLet's wait here for a while, someone should be looking for us soon.

Zhuo Jingheng nodded and said very happily, "Fortunately, these small alleys are like mazes

, otherwise it would be difficult for us to get rid of those bad people!" Suddenly, the gorgeous and lazy voice of the youth sounded from above the two heads, and Zhuo Jingheng followed the prestige in surprise, just in time to see Si Aya's beautiful and indefensible face.