103 i am a fan of uncle zhou's person

His movements are like clouds and water, elegant and calm, and the rough tea set seems to have changed in his hands, adding a bit of indescribable nobility. After several tosses, the cheap glass teacup was gently placed in front of Zhou Qingjian, and the turquoise tea soup rippled in the cup, and the ordinary glass was more and more crystal clear.

Zhou Zhiyu smiled and gestured, "Big brother, please."

Zhou Qingjian's eyebrows tightened, he didn't go to the cup of tea, he only looked at Zhou Zero Yu with a word: "Zero Yu, after so many years, why are you still so poor and exquisite?" Take a ceramic jar to make tea, is not better than this small glass? You're not enough for me to drink one-o!"

The smile on Zhou Zhiyu's face remained unchanged, and Yu Yu sighed and sighed, "Big brother, you should be glad that I have cultivated myself over the years, and my temper has become much better, otherwise...."

Before he could finish speaking, Zhou Qingjian tasted a hint of threat from that familiar smile, hurriedly closed his mouth eager to spit out, and honestly took a sip from the small teacup, his movements stiff and cramped.

He was from the military, he was no longer at home for a long time, unlike Zhou Zhiyu, who lived the life of a young master from a young age, full of noble spirit, he was a layman, he liked to drink in a big bowl and eat meat. Although this kind of living habit and difference did not affect the feelings between the brothers, Zhou Qingjian was not less bullied and tossed by this dark and cunning brother when he was young.

Although until now, he was still always pit by Zhou Zero Yu. <

Recalling the old events of twenty years ago, Zhou Qingjian was sad, like a big dog who had been bullied, and pitifully held a teacup and stared at Zhou Zero Yu.

After being stared at by such a gaze for a while, Zhou Zhiyu sighed helplessly, stood up, took back the large ceramic jar that had been set aside, and re-brewed a large cup of tea for Zhou Qingjian and put it in front of him.

"Drink it." Zhou Zhiyu raised his chin slightly, and gestured, "After so many years, big brother, you still haven't changed."

Zhou Qingjian picked up the ceramic jar with a smile, and the whale sucked the cow and drank it violently, and said satisfactorily: "Finally drank the saliva, I was busy looking for Xiao Bao before, and I couldn't even take care of the water."

Zhou Zhiyu gracefully picked up the small teacup and took a sip, and said lightly: "Big brother, when Si Aya's body is completely recovered, what are you going to do?"

Zhou Qingjian was stunned, his thick eyebrows twisted, and he hesitated: "What to do?" I" Zhou Zhiyu shook his head, looking at him with a look full of helplessness:

"Why not?" Zhou Qingjian asked rhetorically, "Over the years, I've been living there very happily."

"Nothing can't be done, it's just oversized." Zhou Zhiyu said pointedly, "Big brother, twenty years ago, when I needed you the most, you chose to escape because Si Aya was kidnapped, and twenty years later, I also need you and helped you find Si Aya, do you still want to hide in that temple and be a free person?" <

Zhou Qingjian's eyebrows wrinkled face and said in a deep voice, "Are you persuading me to return to the Zhou Clan?"

Zhou Zhiyu said,

"But I have been away from Jiangdu for nearly twenty years, and even if I go back now, I will not be able to serve everyone one by one."

"You don't have to think about these details, since I asked you to come back, you must have made complete preparations." Zhou Zhiyu looked up at him, and the dark eyes of the dark eyes flickered and said warmly, "You just need to tell me if you are willing to come back." Zhou Qingjian pondered