41. temporary markup

After driving Lu Ying away, only Zhou Zhiyu and Zhuo Jingheng were left in the room.

This corridor was rarely visited, and the room was more secluded than elsewhere, and when Zhou Zhiyu slowly walked to the bed, he could even hear his increasingly agitated heartbeat.

He originally wanted to save the official mark until the time of marriage, but unfortunately the plan could not catch up with the change, and his Xiao Heng could not wait any longer.

Child...... Xiao Heng, he is actually pregnant.

He never thought that just that night's indulgence would allow him to harvest such a precious treasure, and how lenient the heavens would treat him!

He is an unqualified father and an unqualified Alpha, who has never found that Xiao Heng is wrong, and did not give him the marks and companionship he deserved earlier.

No wonder he can't eat, and he is getting thinner day by day... If I didn't find it this time, I don't know what the consequences will be!

Thinking of this, Zhou Zhiyu couldn't help but be afraid, he leaned down and gently picked up Zhuo Jingheng, so that Omega, who was becoming more and more slender, curled up in his arms.

His kiss fell on the corner of Zhuo Jingheng's somewhat white lips, carefully rubbed and soothed, and soon, the rich sandalwood pheromones were released, firmly enveloping the two people who were hugging each other on the bed.

Zhuo Jingheng was already delirious and didn't know who was holding him, but the child in his belly seemed to have a natural perception of his father's breath, and soon quieted down. His furrowed brows gradually loosened, and after the pain in his abdomen disappeared, the thirst for estrus soon returned.

He groped Zhou Zhiyu's strong chest and waist and abdomen indiscriminately, although his body was sore, he tried very hard to knock the man down, and he was in a hurry.

His strength was inferior to Zhou Zhiyu than a kitten's tickling, and he looked at Zhuo Jingheng's efforts with a smile, and sighed helplessly.

The biggest trouble in finding a young wife much younger than yourself is probably inexperience - in every sense.

Zhou Zhiyu gently held Zhuo Jingheng's wrist, and with the other hand, he held the young man's thin and soft waist, and gently rolled over, pressing Zhuo Jingheng under him.

He carefully props up his body so as not to crush Omega, who is already pregnant with a child. Zhuo Jingheng lay restlessly on the bed, like an insecure little animal, and couldn't stop looking back.

Zhou Zhiyu stroked the back of his slender and slender neck, carefully groped for the increasingly red and swollen glands, and his eyes gradually became dark and dark.

Omega's gland is one of the most sensitive parts of the body, and the moment the gland is touched, Zhuo Jingheng reflexively tensed his muscles and hummed to cry.

  ################################################################################################

He was too hot, his delicate and beautiful little face was full of redness, his soft lips opened and closed slightly, and he spat out a rich rose fragrance.

Zhou Zhiyu was almost drunk to death in this eroded beauty.

He leaned down uncontrollably, the tip of his nose rubbed over the small red and swollen gland, and his thin lips followed closely, rubbing carefully.

Zhuo Jingheng was sobbing, he twisted his waist, raised his hand, pinched the corner of Zhou Zhiyu's clothes, and pleaded in his mouth.

Zhou Zhiyu hooked the corners of his lips and smiled lowly.