59. touch more and it won't hurt

After returning to the annex, Zhou Jin carefully thought about what happened not long ago, and his face was gloomy.

The title of "little uncle" reminded Zhou Jin of a person - Si Aya.

It stands to reason that the Si family is Zhou Jin's maternal ancestor's family, and it should have a very close relationship.

But his mother died shortly after giving birth to him, and he didn't even have much memory of his mother, let alone the Si family. And after the death of his mother, the Si family also quickly fell and soon disappeared in Jiangdu, so for Zhou Jin, the Si family was an almost complete strange existence.

The reason why he knew Si Aya was because he had seen this name in the diary left by his mother, and therefore knew Si Aya's origin.

Si Aya is actually not the Si family, but the head of the Si family at that time, that is, Zhou Jin's maternal grandfather Si Qingtong, who occasionally picked up a stray child with kindness. After Si Qingtong picked up the person back, he casually gave the name of an adopted son, but he didn't pay attention to it, and handed it over to the housekeeper to raise.

Si Aya is a child raised by a housekeeper, and her status in the Si family can be imagined, and Zhou Jin can see from the words left by her mother Si Yin that she despises and disdains Si Aya from the bottom of her heart.

For some reason, Si Aya seemed to be particularly unpopular with the young masters of the Si family, and Si Yin even directly called him a "mad dog".

Right now, Zhou Jin finally understood where this "crazy" word came from.

It is clear that a little uncle, but he threw a whip with his backhand, and said that he would turn his face over, so moody, he really was a madman!

Zhou Jin looked at the off-the-plan jacaranda curled up in the sofa, skinny to the point of being a little terrifying, and couldn't help frowning, and asked, "Why are you with Si Aya?"

Lou Hua Yu moved his body and said in a dumb voice: "He rescued me."

"Get rescued?" Zhou Jin frowned, "From Feng Zhong? "

Lou Hua Yu sneered, looked straight at him, and said word by word: "... From Zhou Zhiyu."

"Father?" Zhou Jin's brows furrowed even tighter, and he couldn't understand it, "Father, he is still remembering the matter of the annual meeting? "

Lou Hua Yu shook his head, laughed hoarsely, and said after a while: "I almost pushed that little slut of Jing Heng down the stairs, he was so distressed that he wanted to torture me to death." "

Father can actually do this for Jing Heng? Zhou Jin was a little unbelievable, and a little shocked.

What he did at the annual meeting was actually not much better than Lou Hua Yu, his father actually just put him under house arrest for a few days, and was even willing to hand over the management of Fancheng's branch to him...

No, this is the right thing, after all, he is his father's son, and no matter how angry his father is, he can't treat him like an off-the-plan caranda.

Thinking of this, Zhou Jin secretly breathed a sigh of relief, rubbed his aching eyebrows, and said in a deep voice: "I will arrange for you and your brother to leave Jiangdu tomorrow, as long as you don't come back, my father should not pursue it anymore, you... To live well in the future is."

"Life?" Some bulging eyes flashed with cold fire, and repeated in a low voice, "Zhou Jin, look at my current appearance, how else can I live?" I'm an Omega, not an Alpha! I'm gone with all the things Omega has to have!"