95 prophecies of death on the eve of weddings

Zhuo Jingheng took Wu Huiya to a small study on the first floor and told Wu Huiya that this was his own "territory" and that Zhou Zhiyu would not come over.

In fact, this study was arranged by Zhou Zero Yu temporarily, because Zhou Zero Yu had already guessed that Wu Huiya might ask for a separate conversation.

Somewhat to Zhuo Jingheng's surprise, Zhou Zhiyu did not arrange for people to stare outside the study, but really separated everyone and provided him with a sufficiently safe and private space. It is to protect his "secret" and give him enough security. Zhou Zhiyu did not use means such as surveillance and eavesdropping, but almost connived, while ensuring his safety, letting him do whatever he wanted.

Thinking of this, Zhuo Jingheng couldn't help but slightly raise the corner of his lips, turn his back to Wu Huiya, and reveal a shallow smile.

Wu Huiya will not know that the opponent she faces is never F? is his "silly white sweet" brainless cannon fodder, but also adds a scheming and insightful Zhou Zhiyu.

As soon as Wu Huiya entered the study, she carefully observed this small room, and found that the tables and shelves here were a bit messy, and seemed to be often turned over, and there were several books stacked on the table, all of which were some love novels with fancy covers.

Zhou Zhiyu could not read these novels, just like Zhuo Jingheng said, this should be his small study, Zhou Zhiyu would not come easily.

Wu Huiya relaxed a little, picked a small sofa to sit down, and said casually: "

She psychologically feels that Zhuo Jingheng is a useless vase, and her behavior and demeanor are more or less expressed, and her words are

no longer as kind as before, but there is a kind of arrogance

." Zhuo Jingheng didn't see it, sat down across from her, and said very defensively, "No, you first tell me what you know, otherwise I won't say anything."

Wu Huiya glanced at him impatiently and said, "What do you want to know, ask."

Zhuo Jingheng thought about it for a moment and said uneasily, "You said that Uncle Zhou was about to die..... What does it mean?"

Wu Huiya looked at him and asked amusedly, "Zhou Zero Yu is about to die, what are you so worried about?" It's just that the body that crossed over is pregnant with his child, and you are not really 0mega, so you will not inexplicably produce maternal love because of pregnancy, right?

Zhuo Jingheng secretly clenched his palms and suppressed the anger in his heart.

Indeed, he was a normal man before the crossing, even if he was a gay, he could not accept such a thing as pregnancy and childbirth. But now, he crossed into Jing Heng in the book, and had to experience the original master's birth at the same time, but also enjoyed the love of Jing Father, and the rich and happy life, as well as Uncle Zhou's meticulous love and care.

He has long been more than just a crosser, he has become the real Jing Heng, Zhou Zero Yu is the most loved person in his life, how can he possibly watch Zhou Zero Yu die?

Zhuo Jingheng pressed the gloom under his eyes and pretended to be dismissive: "He is just a character in the book, how can I really fall in love with him?" It's just that because we're not married yet, his life and death are related to whether I can get the Zhou family's property, of course, it's very important. He stared

at Wu Huiya, and the fox wondered, "Besides, why should I believe you?" YYou said Uncle Zhou was going to die, is there any evidence?"

Wu Huiya smiled lazily: "Well, of course there is evidence, didn't you see it yesterday?"