51. xiao heng, help uncle zhou...

His rare tone was harsh, Zhuo Jingheng was frightened, subconsciously stopped, and Zhou Zhiyu quickly dragged him back to the bed.

"You're pregnant with a child now, how can you run around like this?" Zhou Zhiyu said in a deep voice, "You don't remember the precautions I told you before?"

Fiercely attacked by him, Zhuo Jingheng became more and more aggrieved, and shouted with a crying voice: "You want me to pay attention so much, but what about yourself?" It's only been a few days, and you've injured yourself... Do you know that I will worry and feel sorry for you!

Zhou Zhiyu held his shoulder and said softly, "You... Feel sorry for me?"

"Of course I'm distressed!" Zhuo Jingheng was so angry that he wanted to hit him, but he was afraid of touching his wounds, so he was at a loss for a while, and finally simply bit on his naked chest, and said vaguely, "Hate!" Bite you! Let you murder me!"

He didn't have much strength, biting people but unambiguously, the pointed little tiger teeth were firmly embedded in Zhou Zeroyu's firm and sexy chest muscles, in addition to pain, it also evoked a wistful itching, Rao is as firm as Zhou Zeroyu, are a little unable to withstand such a naked "temptation", breathing suddenly rapid.

He raised his hand and gently stroked the silky and delicate skin on the back of Zhuo Jingheng's neck, and his voice was slightly hoarse: "... Just now, he said that he felt sorry for Uncle Zhou, but now he bites so hard, little liar."

Zhuo Jingheng took out the determination to hold Qingshan not to relax, but he refused to let go, and shouted sticky: "You big liar!"

Zhou Zhiyu couldn't help but smile bitterly - on a certain level, he was indeed a big liar, and until now, he hadn't told Zhuo Jingheng the truth about that night.

The little guy in his heart was angry, like a fierce little leopard, a small face was wrinkled, but it was still very cute, especially a pair of beautiful amber apricot eyes, looking at him fixedly, focusing on as if the whole world, he was left alone...

Zhou Zhiyu sighed almost groaningly, raised his hand, and gently covered Zhuo Jingheng's eyes.

Zhuo Jingheng bit tighter in dissatisfaction, and said vaguely: "You... What is blocking me! "

(1,000 words omitted)

Zhou Zhiyu took a towel from the bathroom and helped Zhuo Jingheng wipe his hands, his shirt had been taken off, and the wound on his shoulder blade became more and more dazzling.

At this time, the old housekeeper finally came late with the prepared meal, Zhuo Jingheng actively ran to open the door, took the small dining cart pushed by the old housekeeper, and asked with a smile: "Uncle, is there a medical kit at home?"

The old butler was stunned, and immediately became nervous: "Little young master, are you injured?"

As soon as Zhuo Jingheng wanted to speak, Zhou Zhiyu interjected: "Li Bo doesn't have to worry, just find the medical kit."

When he said this, the old housekeeper understood, did not ask more, and after bowing, went to find the medical kit.

After the door was closed, Zhou Zhiyu helped Zhuo Jingheng put the food on the table, and as soon as he picked up the chopsticks, the medical kit was delivered.

Zhuo Jingheng held the medical box and urged: "Uncle Zhou, you quickly go to the bed and sit, I will help you deal with the wound."

Zhou Zhiyu took the medical box away and said positively: "Eat first, the wound is not in a hurry."

"Nope!" Zhuo Jingheng insisted, "Bandage first and then eat!"

The two looked at each other for a while, no one refused to give in, Zhou Zhiyu narrowed his eyes slightly, and suddenly stretched out his hand and pulled the person into his arms.

Zhuo Jingheng was taken aback, subconsciously put his arm around his neck, and sat on the man's lap.

Zhou Zhiyu touched his head, stuffed the chopsticks into his hand, and urged, "Eat quickly."

Zhuo Jingheng pinched the chopsticks and refused to move, Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyebrows and said, "If you don't eat well, I'll call the maid to help me bandage."

Call the maid? How about that, isn't it all seen by others?

Zhuo Jingheng glared at him indignantly, grabbed the small bowl on the table, and gobbled it up.

"Slow down... Don't choke..."

Zhou Zhiyu gently patted his back, and his lips were full of gentle smiles.

The chicken soup stewed just right, delicious and delicious, Zhuo Jingheng drank several bowls in a row before feeling full, holding his round little belly, and sighed with satisfaction.

Zhou Zhiyu's warm palm touched his stomach, and said with a smile: "That's right, you must eat more at every meal, so as not to starve the little guy."

Listening to him mention the child in his belly, Zhuo Jingheng's heart darkened, pursed the corners of his lips, got down from Zhou Zhiyu's arms, and pulled him to the side of the bed to apply medicine.

Before crossing, Zhuo Jingheng participated in the Red Cross volunteer training organized by the unit and learned simple wound treatment.

He carefully untied the blood-soaked bandage on Zhou Zhiyu's shoulder, only to find that it seemed to be a gunshot wound.

After careful treatment and disinfection with alcohol cotton balls, he sprinkled with powder to stop bleeding, and re-wrapped the wound with clean gauze and bandages.

After thoroughly dealing with it, Zhuo Jingheng breathed a sigh of relief and said positively: "Uncle Zhou, can you tell me now, where did this injury come from?"

With a smile on his face, Zhou Zhiyu said softly: "The security in Europe is not good, and I just happened to meet the gunman."

"How is it possible!" Zhuo Jingheng frowned, "Han Jing is so powerful, with him following, how can you be so prone to accidents?" I want to listen to the truth! "

He must know what Zhou Zeroyu was injured for, and only by collecting enough information can he take the lead by knowing the plot of the novel, find the danger hidden around Zhou Zeroyu, and help him get through the difficulty.

However, Zhou Zhiyu didn't want to tell him this - Si Aya is a very dangerous guy, the more he knows, the greater the risk, this fall is already a warning, before catching Si Aya, he must protect Zhuo Jingheng well and ensure that he stays away from these disputes.

So he just smiled, put his arm around Zhuo Jingheng, and said softly: "Well, it's just some business matters, don't ask, Uncle Zhou promises not to be hurt again."

He refused to say, and Zhuo Jingheng was not good to ask anymore - he knew Zhou Zhiyu's nature, although this man was calm and reliable, he was very stubborn, and the things he decided would never change, and it was not so easy to persuade.

There is still a lot of time left in Hengzhi, and the matter of changing fate still has to be considered in the long run.

Since you can't talk about the injury, let's talk about something else.

Zhuo Jingheng sat in Zhou Zhiyu's arms, held his hand tightly, and asked cautiously: "Uncle Zhou, do you really want to marry me?"

Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyebrows to look at him, and said with a smile: "I look like someone who would joke about this kind of thing?"

Zhuo Jingheng shook his head and hesitated: "Of course you don't look like it, I just don't understand why you want to marry me." The matter of my pregnancy has already been stormy, won't it be shameful for you to marry me at this time? "

Zhou Zhiyu smiled and kissed him on the lips, and said firmly: "In this Jiangdu City, the people who dare to mock me have not yet been born." What's more, the child in your belly actually-"

As soon as he wanted to explain the matter, there was a sudden knock on the door.

"Sir, something happened!"

Zhuo Jingheng and Zhou Zhiyu were stunned together - it was Han Jing's voice, why did he come back?