104 your master and brother like you

In the small courtyard, the atmosphere was still stiff and awkward in Chen Yune's small room.

"Ah Yu, get up and drink the medicine." Lu Ying tried his best to keep his tone normal, but it still sounded strange, and his eyes did not dare to look at Chen Yune more, only staring at the medicine bowl. Chen Yune slowly propped up the bed and sat up, did not take the bowl of medicine, and said softly, "Brother Master, are you angry with me?" Stunned, he shook his head and said, "No."

"Then why don't you look at me?" Chen Yune's voice was low and soft, and he vaguely hid some inexplicable feelings, "You only deliberately avoid my gaze when you are angry, don't you?"

Lu Ying looked at him with mixed feelings and thought: I am really not angry with you, I am just..... Just get angry with yourself.

Qi himself has been muddled all these years, qi himself has always been a shrunken-headed turtle, but also angry at himself, until now, he has not figured out where that inexplicable jealousy comes from.

Yes, Lu Ying clearly realized that he was very jealous of the Alpha who possessed Chen Yune, even if he had never seen that guy, even if that guy had died, Lu Ying still hated him, very, very annoying!

But he couldn't say these words to Chen Yune, because they were Chen Yune's beloved, and he certainly couldn't tolerate others to slander and complain. Lu Ying had nothing to say, only let out a long breath, sat down next to Chen Yune's bed, and shoved the medicine bowl in his hand into the young man's hand. <

"Drink it." His tone was full of unconcealed exhaustion, "Master said, your situation is very bad, he prescribed a formula that can temporarily control your chaotic pheromones, but every subsequent estrus period, you must use the inhibitor well, otherwise, in case the pheromone is completely out of control..... What will happen when the time comes, you should know for yourself. Holding the bowl of medicinal soup that emitted a bitter smell, he whispered, "I thought you and Master... Would persuade me to erase that permanent mark. At

the current level of medicine, permanent marking is no longer a permanent bondage 0, if the partner dies, or both parties agree to dissolve the relationship, surgically lift the permanent marker. Of course, Lu Ying and Jiang Lianhai knew about this kind of surgery, and Lu Ying could even do it, but neither of them mentioned it in front of Chen Yune. On the one hand, it was because Lu Ying understood Chen Yune's temper, his little disciple looked delicate and beautiful, and he couldn't bear hardships, but in fact he was very stubborn, as long as it was a matter of determination, it would never be easily changed. Seeing that even if he abuses himself, he refuses to use inhibitors to survive the estrus period, you can see that he definitely does not want to erase that mark On the other hand, whether to remove the permanent mark, after all, it is Chen Yune's own business, Lu Ying and Jiang Lianhai, although they are his brothers and masters, have no right to make decisions for him.

Having said that, at this moment, Lu Ying still didn't hold back, and the ghost made god ask, "If I persuade you, will you erase it?" Chen Yune raised his eyes to look at him, and the beautiful platinum fox's eyes flashed with a fine glimmer, and he smiled slightly:

He met Lu Ying's line of sight and said categorically, "I want to keep it, and I will never erase it for the rest of my life." He frowned tightly and said in a deep voice, "But in this case, how should you live the rest of your life, have you thought about it?"

"That's not something I can decide alone." Chen Yune said meaningfully, "If you are unlucky, you may only be able to rely on inhibitors and Master's Fangzi, after this life, Lu Ying can't suppress the anger in his heart, Huo Ran stood up and said: "Suffer, have you thought about it?"

"If it's uncomfortable, try to like me." Chen Yune raised an eyebrow at him, and suddenly smiled, "Master, I have carefully considered it, all I know, my favorite is you." If it were you, I would be able to accept erasing the previous mark... So if you really feel sorry for me and want me to live well, then find a way to fall in love with me and mark me. He finished