92 uncle zhou, thank you

upstairs in the bedroom, zhuo jingheng was lying on the bed, feeling a little uneasy.

he knew zhou zero yu, knew that with his previous performance, zhou zero yu could not see that something was wrong, even if he was not the original stupid white sweet, there was no advantage in front of zhou zero yu.

as soon as he got home, he hid back in his room, in fact, because he didn't think of a good excuse and didn't know what to do, facing zhou zeroyu's inquiry. o 1613i1 however, even if he managed to hide in the room, he still did not have any ideas. in front of zhou zero yu, there is no point in lying, but if you don't lie..... is he going to tell the secret he crosses? even if uncle zhou hurt him no matter how much he heard that kind of thing, it was estimated that he would feel that he had a mental problem, right? zhuo jingheng lazily turned over, habitually touched his round little belly, and whispered in annoyance: "baby, what do you say i should do?" it's not a good thing that my husband is too smart, and i don't have my own little secrets anymore.

"are you chatting with your baby?" didn't i come at the right time?" zhou zhiyu's voice with a shallow smile came out, which startled zhuo jingheng.

he hurriedly propped up the bed and sat up, looking at zhou zhiyu with a gentle smile, and with some uneasiness, he raised the corners of his lips and whispered, "uncle zhou"

uncle zhou heard what he had just said? he..... shouldn't you be angry?

zhuo jingheng sat on his knees on the bed, looking up at zhou zhiyu nervously, his amber eyes were timid, like an innocent and poor little rabbit.

zhou zhiyu looked at his soft and cute appearance, and suddenly had some itchy hands, giving birth to an impulse to rub the teenager's hair and bully him fiercely.

he restrained himself from restraining his strange desires, playing with the buddha beads with his fingers, and sitting down gracefully by the bed.

as soon as he sat down, zhuo jingheng obediently got up, put his hand on zhou zhiyu's knee, and said with a flattering smile: "uncle zhou, are you not angry?"

"why should i be angry?" zhou zhiyu's gaze fell on a few strands of his restless, upturned strands of hair, and he said casually, "because you have a secret to hide from me?"

he heard it! zhuo jingheng was alarmed in his heart, trying to explain: "uncle zhou, it is not what you think, i.

"what do you think, what am i thinking?" zhou zhiyu wrapped his arms around zhuo jingheng's waist, shook his head helplessly, and said in a serious tone, "xiao heng, in your heart, am i the kind of man who will be preoccupied with his wife and do not know how to understand?" zhuo jingheng shook his head and thought to himself: you are indeed not, but you are the kind of man who loves to think blindly and will eat flying vinegar.

of course, this sentence can only be thought of in the heart, and it is absolutely impossible to say it.

zhuo jingheng said with a well-behaved face: "of course, uncle zhou is not that kind of person, [

this can be said to be very perfunctory."

zhou zhiyu looked at zhuo jingheng with a word, and resisted the urge to spank this stinky boy's ass.

he took out the patience of playing with competitors at the negotiating table and said softly: "xiao heng, no matter what your secret is, i will not ask you to tell me, you don't have to worry, don't have to be afraid, i won't force you." zzhuo jingheng hesitated for a moment and whispered, "uncle zhou, are you really not angry?"

zhou zhiyu smiled and said, "not really." zhuo jingheng was slightly relieved and said, "i... i do have some things i can't tell you, but i really didn't mean it, and i'd love to tell you all if i could, but,