88 AA RELATIONSHIP?!

chen yune seemed to be out of control and cried beside lu ying for a long time. after venting, he finally stopped the tears, wiped the water stains on his face, curled up his slender and beautiful body, shrunk into lu ying's arms, and then lifted lu ying's arm to create the illusion that he was being hugged, and then quieted down and honestly closed his eyes to sleep.

he slept restlessly, his slender eyelashes trembling as if in a nightmare, and the osmanthus-scented pheromone kept pouring out, dyeing the whole room particularly sweet. m11a9 ga

lu ying in a coma seemed to sense something, his brow wrinkled tighter and tighter, and unconsciously tightened his arm around chen yune. chen yune gently struggled for a moment, and then quieted down.

this time, he slept much more peacefully.

the next day, ten o'clock in the morning.

the phone rings over and over again and lies in bed. lu ying did not wake up until ten minutes later, when he opened his eyes in confusion and picked up his mobile phone to answer.

impatient with the noise, he frowned and said, "hey... who, urges?"

zhou zhiyu's calm voice came out of the phone: 'lu ying:

"..

why is the president of chow da, who has always been gentle and elegant, always so mean when facing him? this was something that lu ying had never understood.

he grabbed his messy hair and sat up from the bed, feeling dizzy, like he had drunk fake wine last night.

zhou zhiyu asked, "it's more than ten o'clock, how are you?" haven't gone to aya yet? qin gang couldn't find you when he called, nothing happened, right?"

"ten o'clock?!" lu ying was shocked, took a closer look at the phone, only to find that there were more than twenty missed calls, and couldn't help but be speechless, "i lean on, i must have been too tired lately, sleeping like a dead pig, the alarm clock can't wake up, even if so many calls are not heard-

zhou zero yu paused, the tone was somewhat subtle: "last night..... did anything strange happen?"

"last night?" lu ying tried to recall, hesitating, "strange...

zhou zhiyu was silent again, and whispered: lu ying looked around suspiciously, did not find anything, something was wrong, and moved his arms and legs again, feeling that everything was normal except for "sleeping a long time a little weak, just wanted to say nothing, suddenly realized a thing that is indeed a little strange."

he seemed to have a faint aroma on his body, and if he smelled it carefully, he could faintly smell a sweet fragrance of osmanthus flowers. odd..... where did the osmanthus come from? there should be no osmanthus flowers this season, right? lu ying rubbed his nose, feeling that he was too tired to smell the problem, did not go to the heart, and said with a big grin: "there is nothing else!" don't worry, it should be because i was too sleepy last night to remember how to get back to bed. i'll get up now and go to aya, and hang up first.

zhou zhiyu stopped him, "si aya, i don't need to go there, i've already helped you take a leave of absence with qin gang." rare rest, go see your master.

"huh? why go see that old man?" lu ying was dumbfounded, "he's sick?" <

zhou zhiyu sighed and said, "i'm not sick, i'm just lonely at home alone." the old man is so old, he has no children, only one apprentice like you, shouldn't you go back and see more?"

"who said he had only one apprentice for me?" isn't there still my little master and disciple -" halfway through the rebuttal, he suddenly fell silent, and the usual laziness and impropriety on his face were also put away, and the tight corners of his lips outlined a sharp arc. at this moment, he looked very different from usual,