65. uncle zhou is not right, it hurts

Zhou Zeroyu took Zhuo Jingheng to greet Master Juenian, Zhuo Jingheng hid behind Zhou Zeroyu, staring at Juenian vigilantly, always feeling that the old monk looked kind, but in fact he had bad intentions.

Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyebrows, "Why should I lie to you?"

"Trick me into going to your wedding." The man stared at Zhuo Jingheng, with a sarcastic tone, "When you came last month, you took a photo, and you had to show it to me in the fortress, it should be this little O's, right?" I knew then that good things were coming, otherwise you wouldn't be so flaunting and show-off."

Zhou Zhiyu: "..."

Zhuo Jingheng: "..."

Uncle Zhou, have you done this secretly behind your back?

Zhou Zhiyu coughed lowly, his handsome face swept a trace of embarrassment, and said in a deep voice: "... It's true that this is part of the dinner party, but I didn't lie to you, the person you're looking for will actually show up."

The man scratched his head and gritted his teeth: "Okay, then I'll go with you." You wait here, I'll go pack some clothes. "

Zhou Zhiyu nodded involuntarily, watched him enter the house, and took Zhuo Jingheng to sit on the stone bench in the corner and wait.

While waiting, he introduced the man's situation to Zhuo Jingheng.

"...... His name is Zhou Qingjian, the son of my father's brother, five years older than me. Zhou Zhiyu lowered his voice and said in a low voice, "Back then, my parents had an accident and both passed away, and there were people in the family who wanted him to inherit the family business, after all, he was older at that time and had a calm personality. It's a pity that there were too many eyes staring at the Zhou family at that time, big brother he... I was caught in the soft underbelly and have been in a slump ever since."

Zhuo Jingheng was puzzled: "Weakness?"

Zhou Zhiyu sighed: "It's his son who just turned two years old, he was kidnapped by someone, and he doesn't know whether he is alive or dead." The kidnappers don't want a ransom, it seems that they just want him to be exhausted, have no time for other care, and can't take over the Zhou family's property..."

Zhuo Jingheng was a little hesitant: "Uncle He... Didn't doubt you?"

If Zhou Qingjian could not inherit the Zhou clan, then Zhou Zhiyu would become the only heir. Although Zhuo Jingheng would never believe that Zhou Zhiyu would do such a thing, it is difficult to guarantee that others do not think so.

Zhou Zhiyu rubbed his eyebrows and said softly: "I don't know, he never said... At that time, I was caught off guard and took over the Zhou family, I was busy every day, and I also experienced a lot of bad things, and I couldn't take care of him at all. He searched for the child for many years, until his wife died, and then moved to live in the mountains."

"Whether my eldest brother blames me or not, I owe him something in my heart, and over the years, I have been looking for the whereabouts of that child, and only in recent years have I had some clues."

As soon as his words fell, Zhou Qingjian walked out with a burden, big. He grinned, "Okay, let's go!"

Although he and Zhou Zeroyu are brothers, their personalities are very different, Zhou Zeroyu is gentle and handsome, and his behavior is elegant and exquisite, but Zhou Qingjian is casual and straightforward, with a hint of ruffian in his speech and behavior.

On the car in the Huijiang metropolitan area, Zhuo Jingheng listened to Zhou Zeroyu and Zhou Qingjian chatting casually, only to know that Zhou Qingjian was from the army, no wonder his temperament was very different from Zhou Zeroyu.

The group returned to the Zhou family's old mansion, Zhou Qingjian had his own room in the old mansion, and he didn't have a polite relationship with Zhou Zhiyu, and he walked to the room by himself. Zhou Zhiyu ignored him, took Zhuo Jingheng upstairs, and went back to his room to rest.

The sky had completely darkened, Zhou Zhiyu stared at Zhuo Jingheng after drinking the medicine for raising the fetus, and personally went to the bathroom to put the bath water, urging Zhuo Jingheng to take a bath.

Zhuo Jingheng walked into the bathroom, and just wanted to close the door, but found that Zhou Zhiyu also followed in.

He blinked, and instantly understood what Zhou Zhiyu meant, but his face pretended not to understand, and deliberately teased him: "Uncle Zhou, what are you doing here?" "

Zhou Zhiyu did not feel embarrassed, and Yun said lightly: "Continue with you what has not been done in the Pulau Temple."

(A thousand words omitted...) )

"Don't move, apply the medicine, it won't hurt for a while." Zhou Zhiyu said with a smile in his voice, "It's Uncle Zhou who is wrong, he didn't control it for a while, and he won't be next time."

Although Zhuo Jingheng was very embarrassed, he still obediently did not move, and rolled his eyes in his heart.

He has already touched the old man's routine almost the same - every time he apologizes, he is quite positive, but unfortunately he does not reflect at all, how did he not know to control himself earlier, be gentler?

He didn't appreciate it!