3. Uncle Zhou, let me go

The role of Zhou Zero Yu does not have much ink in "Top Male A", and is more used to promote the plot.

Zhou Jin both longs for and adores his father, because Zhou Zero Yu is the backbone that supports the entire Zhou Group.

As mentioned in the novel, when Zhou Zhiyu was eighteen years old, the Zhou Group underwent great changes, and he took over the family business when he was a teenager, and it has been nearly twenty years now.

In the past twenty years, the Zhou family has developed all the way and become the behemoth it is today, and Zhou Zero Yu has also reached the peak and become a myth that everyone in the upper class looks forward to.

In the latter part of "Top Male A", Zhou Zeroyu was secretly calculated, had a serious illness, and died under exhaustion, which is also a key factor in promoting Zhou Jin's personality change, in a sense, Zhou Zeroyu can also be regarded as a stepping stone to accelerate Zhou Jin's growth.

No wonder he didn't recognize Zhou Zeroyu's face, because Zhou Zeroyu was not the main character in the novel, and naturally there was no one to set the picture!

However, according to the setting of the novel, Zhou Zhiyu should be nearly forty years old at this time, but why does he look so young, saying that only thirty-one and two have people to believe, and he looks so handsome, it is simply impossible to open his eyes...

Zhuo Jingheng stared at Zhou Zeroyu in a daze, Zhou Zeroyu noticed it, glanced at him, the smile on his lips deepened, and whispered: "What are you staring at me for?" Something on my face?"

Zhuo Jingheng came back to his senses and hurriedly jumped out of his arms: "Zhou... Uncle Zhou, you let me down!"

Zhou Zhiyu did not let go, the hand holding his waist tightened, turned to the gray-haired old man who came out of the study and said: "Brother Jing, I heard Jin'er's voice, Xiao Heng cried like this, he must have been bullied by him, I'll go down and take a look, you should be busy first."

Zhuo Jingheng looked at the old man, reacted immediately, pouted, and shouted softly: "Dad..."

In the novel, Jing Heng is the old son of Jing's father, and Jing's father can't spoil him, which has developed his temper of being irritable and willful. However, regardless of whether Father Jing taught his son well, in this world, he was the only one who took out his heart and lungs for Jing Heng.

Sure enough, when Father Jing saw the injury on Zhuo Jingheng's face, he immediately changed his face, and quickly stepped forward and asked, "Xiao Heng, what's going on with this injury?" Who hit it?"

Zhuo Jingheng didn't say anything, only covered his face and shed tears - it really hurt, when he ran away just now, he really cried.

Zhou Zhiyu raised his hand, and his slender knuckles touched Zhuo Jingheng's face, wanting to help him wipe away his tears. Zhuo Jingheng subconsciously shrunk back, he stopped, withdrew his hand, and said softly: "Brother Jing, I'll take Xiao Heng down to take a look, if it's really Jin'er who did it, I will definitely make him make amends."

Father Jing looked at his aggrieved son with distress, and couldn't help sighing.

This child, he was old and a delicate and soft Omega, who grew up holding it in the palm of his hand. Of course, he could see Jing Heng's thoughts about Zhou Jin, but Zhou Jin was to Jing Heng...

Zhou Jin has always respected Zhou Zhiyu, and with him coming forward, whether it is a misunderstanding or not, it should be easier to solve.

Thinking of this, he shook his head and said helplessly: "The matter between children, I am old, it is difficult to interfere, so please Zero Yu you." Don't get used to Xiao Heng, if it's his fault, I will naturally punish him severely."

Zhou Zhiyu replied and watched Father Jing go back to the study, and then carried Zhuo Jingheng downstairs.

Zhuo Jingheng is very uncomfortable, in the novel, Zhou Zeroyu and Jing's father are year-end friends, uncles who have watched Jing Heng grow up since he was a child, but he is not Jing Heng, Zhou Zeroyu is a strange Alpha to him, and being held in his arms so intimately, Zhuo Jingheng feels extremely awkward.

He whispered: "Uncle Zhou, you let me go down, I hurt my face, not my leg."

Zhou Zhiyu glanced at him, the pace under his feet was not hurried, and said softly: "No."