42. uncle zhou is also an old color batch

When Zhuo Jingheng woke up, the annual meeting of the Zhou Group had ended.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at the man holding him a little blankly.

Zhou Zhiyu looked at him with a smile and called softly, "Xiao Heng?"

He didn't expect Zhuo Jingheng to remember what happened before, because when Zhuo Jingheng was in heat last time, he didn't remember anything, but something unexpected to him, Zhuo Jingheng blinked his slender eyelashes and looked at him for a while, and suddenly said softly: "... Uncle Zhou, someone is bullying me..."

Then, like a wronged child, he cried loudly, crying and saying intermittently: "Zhou, Uncle Zhou... I...... I was scared to death, I thought, I thought I was going to be bullied by Zhou Jin... I called you for a long time, I've been looking for you, why don't you just come..."

Zhou Zhiyu was distressed, and quickly hugged him and soothed softly: "How can Uncle Zhou watch you being bullied?" Well, don't cry, your eyes are swollen with tears..."

Zhuo Jingheng's tears soon soaked Zhou Zhiyu's shirt, and he choked and said, "Uncle Zhou, don't you want me anymore?" I...... I don't want to dance with Zhou Jin either, but I can't refuse, I want you to help me, but you left..."

His thinking was confused, the preface of the words did not match the afterword, and Zhou Zhiyu couldn't help frowning when he heard it - what is it that can't refuse? Could it be that Zhou Jin still threatened him?

Zhou Zeroyu lifted Zhuo Jingheng's chin and said softly, "Xiao Heng, how could Uncle Zhou not want you?" You are Uncle Zhou's most precious treasure.

He slowly lowered his head, his perfectly contoured lips slowly pasted Zhuo Jingheng's tear-soaked lips, gentle but unrejectable long drive straight in, Zhuo Jingheng looked at him with wide eyes stunned, his amber eyes were clear and pure, as moving as glass.

Zhou Zhiyu was a little unbearable to this focused gaze, he raised his hand and gently covered Zhuo Jingheng's eyes, his voice was low and mellow, and there was a faint ambiguous blur: "Well, concentrate a little..."

Zhuo Jingheng raised his chin slightly, and between his lips and teeth was a faint sandalwood.

Perhaps because of the frequent practice of temples, Zhou Zhiyu always carries a wistful sandalwood on his body, and at this time, the two kissed so intimately, the lingering warm and moist aroma became more and more distinct, which simply made Zhuo Jingheng feel wrong, thinking that he was back to the stormy night when he just crossed.

When Zhou Zhiyu finally ended this entanglement between lips and tongues, Zhuo Jingheng was already panting, he held Zhou Zeroyu's chest, and his chaotic reason finally sobered up, and asked in a low voice: "Uncle Zhou, what does this mean?"

Zhou Zhiyu couldn't help but smile and asked rhetorically, "What do you say?"

Zhuo Jingheng bit his lower lip lightly, his face was difficult to conceal, and he clenched his fists and asked: "Uncle Zhou, do you like me?"

Zhou Zhiyu just smiled and said meaningfully: "I thought Wei Shaoting had already shown you those photos."

"I... Of course I've seen the photos..." Zhuo Jingheng blushed a little, but still asked cheekily, "But those are just gossip and gossip, and they can't be true..."

Zhou Zhiyu smiled silently, his dark eyes were full of pampering, as if he could see through Zhuo Jingheng's little abacus at a glance.

Being stared at by him like this, Zhuo Jingheng was a little embarrassed and angry, and said dissatisfied: "Uncle Zhou! You are simply playing hooligans!"