70 my little heng, of course, it is best to see

lou huayao's current identity is not visible, since he was rescued by si aya, he has been hiding in the annex where zhou jin lives.

perhaps because the lights were dark, zhou zhiyu's people had never found the annex, and the last one they found was feng zhong.

fortunately, even if he was as arrogant as feng zhong, he did not dare to be arrogant in the zhou family's annex, but instead sat down with good words and talked to zhou jin about the conditions.

today's plan, feng zhong is one of the most critical links, in order to make him agree to join, zhou jin and lou huayao also paid a big price, xu yizhongli did not say, lou huayao also personally promised that after the matter was over, he willingly returned to feng zhong's side.

of course, this so-called promise, lou huayu is not going to fulfill, whether the horizontal and vertical feng zhong wants to do something, whether it is successful or not, it will inevitably offend zhou zeroyu completely, and when that time comes, naturally zhou zeroyu will clean him up. all the people who hurt him, humiliated him, and made him unhappy, he will not let go of anyone, and he must let those people suffer until they are miserable, and they can live even more miserable than themselves! thinking of this, lou huayi's thin face skimmed a trace of resentment, and he took a few steps up the steps of the side door to reveal to the waiter who guarded i] the gilded invitation in his hand that was engraved with the special emblem of the zhou family. the waiter was a little surprised, but did not ask anything more, tied his hands to let open the passage one by one although it was strange to hold the invitation in his hand but not go to the front door, but most of these people attending the dinner party were not rich or expensive, and the rich people had some strange ideas.

watching these waiters can only bow their heads and welcome themselves inside, lou huayao's unhappiness in his heart is finally more comfortable, he snorts and raises his chin to go in. tthe waiters watched him leave and couldn't help but turn their heads and ears.

"holding the invitation but going through the back door, i don't know what i'm going to do, what i'm sorry for, what i'm proud of." -"

" wearing ordinary clothes, and a face is still quite beautiful, but it is too thin..... i'm afraid it's not the little lover that the boy brother raised outside?

"hey, you say he stole the invitation, right?" amid the gossip of the waiters, a tall man in a hotel uniform silently withdrew from the crowd and followed the footsteps of lou huayao.

at the same time, the zhou family's old mansion. the dinner party was scheduled to start at eight o'clock on time, and it was already half past seven, but zhou zero yu had not yet set off. zhuo jingheng has spent the first three months of pregnancy safely and steadily, the amount of food is getting better and better every day, the face is getting more and more rosy, but it is also getting more and more sleepy, in addition to the noon nap every day, the afternoon is often confused and sleep for two or three hours.

zhou zhiyu asked jiang lianhai to make sure that these were normal phenomena after pregnancy, and then he put his mind at ease. today is the same, zhuo jingheng was originally reading a book in the afternoon, looking at it and falling asleep, or he carried him back to the room. seeing that he slept so soundly, zhou zhiyu couldn't bear to wake people up, so he simply waited until more than seven o'clock, until zhuo jingheng woke up from a full sleep. as soon as zhuo jingheng opened his eyes, he found that it was almost half past seven, and he quickly got up to wash his face and change his clothes, complaining that zhou zhiyu did not wake himself. <

zhou zhiyu did not argue with him, only comforted him to clean up slowly, not in a hurry, and then went to the study. the clothes that zhuo jingheng wants to wear today are the specially customized dresses that he took him to the store before, and the most beautiful clothes are more troublesome to wear, and he can use this time to deal with some things that are not suitable for zhuo jingheng to know. as for the dinner party to start at 1 \ point ... no one in the horizontal vertical would have any opinions on his late arrival, and zhou zero yu was all handed over to jiang yi who went to the hotel in advance to arrange.