13. Distance yourself from other Omega

Before Zhou Zeroyu could coax him, the car door was opened by Wei Shaoting, Wei Shaoting helped Zhuo Jingheng get out of the car, Sven's beautiful eyebrows smiled, politely and distantly said goodbye to Zhou Zeroyu: "Uncle Zhou, today is really troublesome for you, it's already late, we won't leave guests, you go back quickly."

After that, he took Zhuo Jingheng towards the villa, and before entering the house, Zhuo Jingheng turned around and waved vigorously at Zhou Zhiyu childishly.

Zhou Zhiyu waved his hand, and the smile on his lips was gentle and calm. After watching Zhuo Jingheng enter the room, he withdrew his hand, fiddled with the Buddha beads on his wrist one by one, slowly closed his eyes, and a soft sigh overflowed from his lips.

After Zhuo Jingheng and Wei Shaoting entered the door, the lights of the Jingjia villa quickly lit up, Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyes, his eyes fell on the window of Zhuo Jingheng's room, until the window lit up with a melting warm light, then restarted the car and slowly drove away.

Twenty minutes later, Zhou Zhiyu returned to the Zhou family's old mansion, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw Zhou Jin fidgeting and waiting in the living room.

Seeing him return, Zhou Jin took a few quick steps and rushed to stand in front of him, but he didn't know what to say for a while, and only lowered his head uneasily.

He has been excellent since he was a child, and his physique is taller and stronger than the average Alpha, and now he has taken over part of the company's business, and his achievements are very good, and there is no one who does not praise him up and down, but his biological father Zhou Zhiyu has never smiled at him.

Zhou Jin always felt that this was because his father was naturally cold temperament, coupled with his young power, he had held a high position for many years, and he was naturally full of majesty, deep and restrained. However, only recently did he find out that his father may not be born lacking in seven emotions and six desires, at least when facing Jing Heng's little bastard, Zhou Zhiyu always behaved exceptionally mildly.

This made Zhou Jin unable to figure it out anyway, and even made him angry - from childhood to adulthood, he paid an unknown amount in order to get a compliment and a smile from his father, why did Jing Heng just smile silly to get his father's attention and love?

It's not fair!

However, even if he was not angry in his heart, he did not dare to show it in front of Zhou Zeroyu, after so many years, his father's strength and authority had long been engraved in his bones, and as soon as he saw Zhou Zeroyu, he subconsciously felt awe.

Zhou Zhiyu took off his watch, put it on the coffee table, raised his eyes to look at Zhou Jin, and said softly: "Jin'er, how did the conversation go with that piece of land on Binjiang Road?"

Zhou Jin was stunned, he thought that Zhou Zhiyu would ask about the airport first. He quickly reacted and said positively: "The contract has almost been drafted, there are still some details left unfinalized, and we can take down the land in two weeks at most."

Zhou Zhiyu's slender fingers tapped a few times on his knees, and his tone was gentle: "It's a good job."

Zhou Jin couldn't help but hook the corners of his lips, and his tight nerves relaxed a lot.

Zhou Zhiyu glanced at him, and his words changed: "You and Assistant Lou are engaged, you have to pay more attention to yourself." Although the mark is a mistake, since none of you object, it should be willing, in that case, make it early to save the joke from outsiders."

Hearing the word "mark", Zhou Jin remembered last night, the cowardly and delicate appearance of the off-the-plan jade under the shadow lights, and his heart was hot, and he focused his head.

He was originally a little worried that his father would not like it because of his ordinary background, but he did not expect to be blessed with misfortune. Although he was calculated by Jing Heng, he got his wish to marry the Omega he liked... Jing Heng was lifting a stone to shoot himself in the foot this time, and now he must be angry to death.

He was fantasizing about Jing Heng's angry and corrupted appearance, when he suddenly heard Zhou Zhiyu continue: "They are all engaged, just keep your distance from the other Omegas, similar to what happened at the airport tonight... I don't want to see it again."