94 fox spirit stay away from uncle zhou

In the hall on the first floor, Wu Huiya sat on the sofa, quietly flipping through the fashion magazines found by the old housekeeper.

She wore an off-white slim skirt, a small piece of snow white smooth skin was exposed at the back of her neck, she sat elegantly and quietly, her long hair hung down along her graceful shoulders and neck, and the slightly raised glands loomed and emitted a faint fragrance.

Emotions are unconsciously released, but some release a small amount of information in daily life, which can make themselves appear more attractive and attract the attention of a.

The servants in the zhou family's old mansion are all beta, and their resistance is even worse, and they often involuntarily turn their eyes to Wu Huiya, who sits quietly and reads a book. Wu

Huiya superficially ignored these sights, but the slightly raised corners of her lips hid a little pride.

People in this world are so stupid that they are all attracted and dominated by pheromones, as well as susceptibility and estrus: "--" So, easily affected by desire, what is the difference between them and animals?

It's just a little bit of pheromone that can make these servants fascinated, these, I don't know-

Since she came to this world until now, she has not seen a few decent men, and that Zhou Zero Yu is still OK, the only problem is that she is too old, almost forty years old, such an old man, that Jing Heng can actually eat.

As soon as Wu Huiya thought of this, she suddenly heard a muffled "bang" from upstairs, followed by the crisp sound of glass and ceramics smashing, and she could faintly hear the slightly sharp voice of the teenager when he was angry, but he couldn't hear what was said.

This is..... Got a fight?

Wu Huiya called out to a maid and asked with interest, "Are Uncle Zhou and Xiao Heng arguing?" Does something like this happen often?"

The maid's gaze lingered between her white necks, and he whispered, "

He swallowed his saliva and lowered his voice: "I only know that Sir is very good to the little young master, and from the time I came to the present, they have never had an argument."

Wu Huiya smiled slightly:

As soon as her voice fell, Zhuo Jingheng ran down from the second floor in a huff, sat on the sofa, and sulked with his arms around him.

The servants did not dare to stay much longer, and hurriedly retreated, Wu Huiya carefully observed Zhuo Jingheng's expression, and said softly: "Xiao Heng, what is wrong with you?" Who you off? You are pregnant, you should not be angry, be careful of hurting the child in your belly, drink some hot water, right?" As she spoke, she handed over a cup of hot water.

"I don't want to drink!" Zhuo Jingheng pushed Wu Huiya's hand away and said loudly, "One or two of you only know how to care about the child in my belly, but what about me?" Don't I matter! I was obviously a man, why would I be pregnant, what would I want to have a baby?

As he spoke, he suddenly seemed to realize something, and his voice suddenly stopped, and he looked at Wu Huiya alertly, and there was a faint chagrin between his eyebrows.

Wu Huiya knew why he was upset, and secretly laughed in his heart - one by one, but a few words exposed the identity of the crosser, this teenager was really not smart enough, yesterday was also, just seeing the book, he couldn't hold his breath, and sent someone back to find it. WWith this kind of intelligence, I don't know how, the plot of the novel was changed to the current appearance, is it all due to good luck? Wu Huiya felt quite disdainful of Zhuo Jingheng in her heart, but her face was not obvious, she still had a smiling look, and softly reassured: "It is indeed a very hard thing for a man to get pregnant, and I can understand your feelings very well."