64. raw rice cooked mature rice

Zhuo Jingheng met Jue Nian's meaningful eyes, and his heart suddenly struck.

The meaning of auditory thought, this old monk actually seemed to know that he was crossing, but how could this be? Even if someone suspected that he was different from Jing Heng in the past, it was impossible to guess that he was another person who had crossed over.

Zhuo Jingheng suddenly felt a little flustered, and he couldn't care about the draw, threw away the signing cylinder he was holding in his hand, and ran out in a hurry-he was frightened by Juenian, and he had to find Uncle Zhou to suppress the shock.

Jue Nian didn't stop him, but quickly caught the signing cylinder, and the signing cylinder shook, and a slender bamboo skewer slipped out of it.

Jue Nian grabbed the stick, squinted at it, and his brows slowly wrinkled.

  -------------------------------------

Zhuo Jingheng hurriedly rushed out of the Buddhist hall, just ran a few steps, was hugged by a pair of strong arms, Zhou Zhiyu's slightly displeased voice sounded in his ears: "How many times have you said, you can't run around, pay attention to safety, if you don't obey again, I can only lock you at home."

Zhuo Jingheng had never been so glad to hear his voice, and he didn't care that he was murdered again, and he hugged Zhou Zhiyu's waist and drilled straight into his arms, holding it like this and refusing to let go.

Han Jing and Jiang Yi stood next to each other, seeing this scene, they looked up at the sky at the same time with a tacit understanding, pretending that they did not exist.

At first, Zhou Zhiyu thought that Zhuo Jingheng was deliberately coquettish and wanted to fool the matter of running around, but soon, he found that something was wrong, because his chest was gradually getting a little wet.

He couldn't help frowning, waved his hand to Han Jing and Jiang Yi, signaled them to go down first, put his arm around Zhuo Jingheng and sat down on the bench in front of the Buddhist hall, and asked softly: "Xiao Heng, why are you crying?" Who bullied you?"

Even Zhou Zhiyu was a little confused at this time - Zhuo Jingheng stayed in the Buddhist hall, and no outsiders entered, it couldn't be that Master Enlightenment bullied his own children, right?

Zhuo Jingheng was still holding him, his heart was afraid and aggrieved, and his tears couldn't stop falling.

Zhou Zhiyu had no choice, he could only pinch his chin, forced him to raise his head, and said helplessly: "Xiao Heng, Uncle Zhou is not an immortal, you can guess what happened without saying a word, stop crying, tell Uncle Zhou, what's wrong?"

Zhuo Jingheng blinked his misty eyes at him, and asked aggrievedly: "Uncle Zhou, when did you start liking me?"

Zhou Zhiyu was stunned, and couldn't help but smile: "How did you think of asking this?" "

Zhuo Jingheng grabbed his cuffs and asked unrelentingly: "Don't care why you ask, answer first!"

Zhou Zhiyu touched his head and thought about it seriously before replying, "Since that night, breaking into your room."

"You lied!" Zhuo Jingheng's tears fell again, and his heart became more and more sad, "Master Juenian said, you asked him for that string of Buddha beads many years ago, why did you bring that string of Buddha beads, I already know, you simply like me for a long time!"

Zhou Zhiyu looked at him fixedly, raised his eyebrows, and said, "If I really like you for a long time, wouldn't it be a good thing, why did you cry?"

Zhuo Jingheng was stunned, only to realize that this scene he was crying was not reasonable at all, Zhou Zhiyu had long liked him, he should be happy, but how could he be happy? Because he is not the same Jing Heng he used to be!