43. is to show him

"Uncle Zhou, are you leaving?" Zhuo Jingheng sensed something was wrong sensitively, and stood up to ask.

Zhou Zhiyu lowered his eyes and looked at him fixedly, his expression focused and solemn: "Xiao Heng, Uncle Zhou is going to Europe, it is a very important matter, and it cannot be delayed."

Zhuo Jingheng pursed the corners of his lips, his eyes were full of reluctance, and whispered: "Then when will you come back?"

He understood that it must be a very important thing to make Zhou Zeroyu have to withdraw at such a time, because Zhou Zeroyu was so good to him, if it were not forced to do so, he would not leave.

Zhou Zhiyu smiled, touched his head lovingly, and promised: "It won't take more than a week at most, and Uncle Zhou will definitely come back."

He paused, lowered his voice, smiled at the corners of his eyebrows, and said softly: "My family Xiaoheng is so popular, Uncle Zhou has to come back early and marry Xiaoheng home to rest assured."

Zhuo Jingheng blushed, slapped his hand away, and muttered in a low voice: "Where am I popular..."

Besides, he has already been marked, what is the use of being popular? The horizontal vertical has already been poked by his Zhou Zero Yu cover.

This man simply got cheap and sold well.

Zhou Zhiyu pinched his chin, looked at him seriously, and carefully instructed: "Xiao Heng, before I come back, I must eat well, even if I can't eat meat, I must eat more things that replenish qi and blood, I have prepared a list of recipes for you, you bring it back, let the chef at home do it." Also, don't go to heights and water, don't jump, don't run, don't go to dangerous places, and don't drink alcohol..."

Zhuo Jingheng wanted to laugh when he heard it: "Uncle Zhou, what's wrong with you?" I'm not a kid and I take care of myself."

Zhou Zhiyu looked at him for a moment, stretched out his hand, hugged his slender body into his arms, and said softly: "Well, listen to Uncle Zhou's words, just let Uncle Zhou rest assured, okay?"

He thought about it carefully, and now was definitely not a good time to leak the news that Zhuo Jingheng was pregnant. Si Aya's appearance in Europe, although it is a rare clue, may also be a trap. If he let that little madman know that there is an Omega who is already pregnant with his child in China, Zhuo Jingheng is bound to fall into great danger.

Since this is the case, it is better to hide this secret for the time being, Hengzhi only has a week, and when he returns after he solves Si Aya's affairs, it is not too late to tell Zhuo Jingheng.

It just so happened that he could also use this week to think about how to explain the events of the previous night to Xiao Heng...

If he knew that he was the man who broke into the room that night, his little wife would probably be so angry that she ignored people, right?

Zhuo Jingheng didn't know what Zhou Zeroyu was thinking, he hugged Zhou Zeroyu's tight waist and abdomen, and a huge reluctance surged in his heart.

He hugged Zhou Zhiyu hard and whispered, "Uncle Zhou, I will miss you very much."

Zhou Zhiyu laughed lowly, his arm was strong, he picked him up, and said softly: "Let's go, Uncle Zhou will take you out, your eldest brother should still be waiting outside."

Zhuo Jingheng was taken aback, and then he was embarrassed to get up, struggling to go down and walk by himself: "Uncle Zhou, you let me down, it's not good to be seen by the eldest brother like this..."

"It's just to be seen by him." Zhou Zhiyu's powerful arm did not let go in the slightest, holding him firmly in his arms, and said calmly, "Otherwise, how can you let him die?"