37. obedient, dancing with uncle zhou

Zhuo Jingheng straightened his back sharply, only to feel an electric current rushing down his spine, and he froze in place, not even having the courage to look back.

Zhou Jin reacted before him, slightly surprised: "Father, you also gave Xiao Heng a dress?" "

"Also?" Zhou Zhiyu's footsteps stopped beside Zhuo Jingheng, and his tone was meaningful, "Then this body on him..."

"I sent it." Zhou Jin evoked a smile and looked at Zhuo Jingheng, "After all, Xiao Heng was invited by me, and he must always dress up beautifully." This outfit suits Xiao Heng very well, isn't it? "

For some reason, he felt a little proud in his heart.

What Lou Hua Yu said was right, Jing Heng approached his father and distanced himself from him, and really wanted to refuse and welcome back, wanting to start from his father. Look, he just randomly picked a set of clothes to send over, and Jing Heng came in Baba's clothes, directly ignoring the set sent by his father.

What a brainless fool, his father's heart was so ruined, he must be very dissatisfied. When tonight's plan is successfully implemented, Jing Heng will become the laughing stock of the entire high society, and his father will not look at him more.

Jing Heng, a shameless Omega, is not worthy of appearing by his father's side at all, so it is better to send it off as soon as possible.

Thinking of this, the smile on Zhou Jin's face became brighter.

Lou Hua Yu stood beside him, his eyes glancing uncontrollably at Zhou Zhiyu, and his heart was full of jealousy.

He didn't expect that Zhou Zhiyu usually took care of Jing Heng, and he would actually prepare a dress for Jing Heng! What is good about Jing Heng's half-hearted, water-based poplar Omega? Obviously he was favored by Zhou Zero Yu, and he still thought about Zhou Jin all the time, how could he be worthy of Zhou Zero Yu last week?

The dress sent out by Zhou Zhiyu must be many times stronger than the one sent by Zhou Jin, and I don't know what it will look like...

Lou Hua Yu couldn't help but start imagining the appearance of the dress given by Zhou Zhiyu, and the light of greed flashed in his eyes.

Between the four opposing people, each had a smile on their face, but each had a ghost, and their hearts were all spinning different thoughts.

Zhuo Jingheng really couldn't stand Zhou Jin's hypocrisy and viciousness, and he didn't know how to face Zhou Zhiyu, so he could only lower his head and turn away without saying a word.

"Xiao Heng, I'll find you to dance later!" Zhou Jin smiled and shouted at his back.

Lou Hua Yu also smiled, smiled and echoed, persuading Zhuo Jingheng to come, but his eyes flashed coldly.

Zhuo Jingheng didn't turn his head, and left in a hurry, Zhou Zhiyu's gaze stayed on him for a long time, until he couldn't see it, then turned around and looked at Zhou Jin quietly.

"Jin'er, today is a good day for your engagement." He paused and said softly, "Father wants everything to go smoothly, do you understand?"

Zhou Jin was stunned, and his heart suddenly tightened.

Zhou Zhiyu's eyes were very sharp, as if he had seen through everything, making people feel cold.

He fixed his mind, subconsciously squeezed Lou Hua Yu's hand, and said softly: "Yes, father." "

It couldn't be, the father couldn't have known about his plan. He arranged everything very carefully, whether it was the aphrodisiac, or the dress, and the maid of the Jing family, every detail was done very secretly, and it took him a lot of thought... Jing Heng was much more vigilant than he thought, thanks to the fact that he left a hand in advance, he was able to make the plan interlocking and leave no flaws.