6. Uncle zhou should not be able to do it

The medicine box had already arrived, and Zhou Zhiyu was holding the ointment in his hand and was smearing it on his face little by little.

Zhuo Jingheng pursed the corners of his lips and whispered, "Uncle Zhou, why are you so towards me?"

In his impression, Zhou Zhiyu is not a person who cares about the discord between children, he is at the helm of the Zhou family, he is very busy every day, even he does not have much time to accompany his only son, but today he is so patient and has always been by his side...

It's a weird thing.

Zhou Zhiyu smiled, he pinched Zhuo Jingheng's chin, made him turn his head sideways, and while continuing to apply the medicine, he asked: "Xiao Heng, why are you giving Jin'er susceptibility agent?"

Zhuo Jingheng hesitated: "I..."

Jing Heng's words, naturally in order to cook mature rice with Zhou Jin's raw rice, he wanted Zhou Jin too much, and thought of the point of unscrupulous means to do such a stupid thing.

But he didn't want to tell Zhou Zeroyu this, because he was not Jing Heng, and he was not interested in Zhou Jin, as a vicious male partner, he was very self-aware, and he just wanted to stay away from the protagonists, so as not to leave the scene in a hurry like a dog who lost his family as written in the novel.

Zhou Zhiyu didn't really want to get an answer, he let go of Zhuo Jingheng, and screwed the lid of the ointment back with his eyes: "In any case, Jin'er and Louhuayu have already decided." Xiao Heng, you have also grown up, it's time to think about your own affairs."

He raised his hand, rubbed Zhuo Jingheng's head with a smile, and said softly: "Don't worry, don't be so rash, you still have time."

Following his gentle strength, Zhuo Jingheng raised his head to look at him, and there was a kind of ignorance unique to young people between his beautiful eyebrows, pure and charming.

Zhou Zhiyu's dark eyes flickered slightly, and the smile on his lips deepened, and he wanted to withdraw his hand.

Zhuo Jingheng suddenly raised his hand and held his well-defined wrist.

He narrowed his eyes slightly and muttered, "Sandalwood..."

From Zhou Zhiyu's hand, he smelled a faint, elegant sandalwood.

The memories of last night came like a tide, ambiguous and damp darkness, limbs intertwined, flesh and bones against each other, hot sweat dripping down his cheeks, leaving behind this sandalwood that faintly carried a trace of Buddha nature and made people dare not blaspheme.

Zhou Zhiyu... Will it be the man from last night?

Zhou Zhiyu was stunned, smiled and rolled up his sleeves, revealing a string of sandalwood Buddha beads on his wrist.

"You mean this?" He untied the Buddha bead and handed it to Zhuo Jingheng, "You know the Pulau Temple on the outskirts of the city, right?" I go to practice one day a week, and this sandalwood bead was given to me by the old abbot of Pulau Monastery."

Practice? Zhuo Jingheng was surprised, and once again realized how shallow he knew about Zhou Zhiyu.

Was he mentioned in the novel as a monk? It seems that there is, and it seems that there is not, he can't remember exactly.

Zhuo Jingheng carefully sniffed the string of Buddha beads, and sandalwood did emanate from the Buddha beads.

That's right, according to the setting in "Top Pure A", Alpha and Omega's pheromones are only released when they are emotional, and a little sandalwood does not mean anything, it should be just a coincidence.

What's more, if Zhou Zhiyu was a cultivator, it would be even more unlikely to be the man last night.

Even if he was already in a trance at the end of last night's affair, he still remembered the man's unsatisfying and aggressive appearance, not at all like a monk.

But then again, who would a normal man run to the temple to become a monk? Zhou Zero Yu shouldn't be able to do it, right?