105 uncle police won't catch you

In the kitchen, Lu Ying sat with his head bowed, and the whole person was lost.

Instead, Si Aya came to the spirit, lest the world not mess up and tease him: "Hey, isn't it true that your master and brother like you?" As for being so hit? Do you hate him?"

"I certainly don't hate him." Lu Ying rolled his eyes, "But, but he's my brother-in-law!"

"What happened to the master and disciple?" Aya wondered, "It's not his brother, and he. The bedtime police uncle won't catch you. Lu Ying:

He couldn't accept Chen Yune's most crucial reason, and he was rejected by Si Aya's fluttering words.

Lu Ying struggled and threw out another reason: "In fact, my master and brother already have a permanent mark on him, the one who marked him, he must be because of the emptiness in his heart, he will transfer his feelings to me... I, if I were with him now, wouldn't I be a stand-in for a man?"

What's more, this is not just a matter of not being a stand-in, using new feelings to fill the scars left by the previous relationship, such an approach is tantamount to drinking and quenching thirst, he can't watch the little master and disciple do such an irrational thing no matter what.

Si Aya listened to his explanation, the expression on his face was somewhat subtle, and he said meaningfully: "Do you really think that your little master and disciple have a loving and unwanted ex?"

Lu Ying looked at him blankly: "Otherwise? This is what Ah Yu said himself.

Si Aya had never seen such an unenlightened decaying wood, too lazy to continue doing charity, simply stood up, propped up the window sill and flipped out again.

Lu Ying hurriedly stood up and asked, "You're going to leave'?" WWhat do you mean by what you just said?"

Si Aya waved her hand and said, "Uncle should be back, I want to go back to lie down quickly, there is no time to chat with you." Don't think that your little master is a stupid white sweet, if he is really so simple and kind, how can he possibly do such a thing as a street attack?"

After saying that, he quickly walked back to his room, leaving Lu Ying alone, standing in the kitchen in a daze.

After dinner, Zhuo Jingheng followed Zhou Zhiyu out of Lianli Hutong. Because Han Jing and the others had been sent away in advance, the two simply walked slowly along the slender and narrow alley of Lianli Hutong to take a walk and consume food after dinner.

"Han Jing will drive over, it will take about twenty minutes." Zhou Zhiyu put away his mobile phone, smiled and asked Zhuo Jingheng, "How, will you be too tired?"

"No." Zhuo Jingheng shook his head and tightly held Zhou Zhiyu's hand, "Grandpa Jiang said that after the baby is four months, you should do more gentle exercise, walking is the most appropriate, he suggested that I walk for half an hour every day."

Zhou Zhiyu nodded and instructed, "Then do as Elder Jiang said, but don't be too reluctant, if you are tired, stop and rest first."

Zhuo Jingheng smiled and agreed, and then raised his head and looked at the deep night sky overhead. <

Lianli Hutong belongs to the old city that has not yet been transformed, there are no high-rise buildings in the whole area, the light is dim and scattered, compared with the city center across the river, it is almost like another world is quiet at night.

Without the interference of light and noise, the starry sky overhead became particularly brilliant and high, and Zhuo Jingheng quietly looked at the quiet and dazzling stars, and suddenly felt a kind of satisfaction and comfort that he had never felt before.