90 uncle zhou is old and disrespectful

wu miao's private house is located on the outskirts of the city far from the city, and the agreed time is three o'clock in the afternoon, and zhou zhiyu and zhuo jingheng left at one and a half o'clock, and the arrival was only about ten minutes earlier.

zhuo jingheng was drowsy as soon as he got into the car, as usual, he was held in the arms of zhou zhiyu in the car, and han jing, who was driving, was already surprised by this scene, consciously reducing his sense of existence and not disturbing his own family.

zhuo jingheng woke up in zhou zhiyu's arms, found himself being held by a man again, suddenly very embarrassed, struggled to come down and walk on his own, and whispered: "uncle zhou, i have said it several times, wake me up, i will go by myself, you are always like this, how humiliating it is to be seen by others!"

"how can you be humiliated?" zhou zhiyu smiled slightly and held his hand, "you are my fiancée, and i am holding you, it is a justifiable thing, no one dares to say half a no."

it's not a matter of yes or no, it's..... is it a question of whether he will be shy, han jing is walking fast! how was this old man's face, so thick, just like he couldn't feel it

at all, zhuo jingheng blushed and was about to burn up, angrily threw away his hand, and walked forward with a sullen head.

there was only one path to wu miao's private house, zhou zhiyu did not worry about him getting lost, seeing that he obediently did not run, he smiled and let him lose his temper, and he slowly followed behind.

zhuo jingheng walked quickly for a while, finally eased up a little, raised his hand to touch his still somewhat hot cheeks, and muttered unhappily: "uncle zhou is too much, han jing is next to him, and he doesn't know how to avoid it, they are almost forty people, and so, for the old disrespect!"

he was whispering, and not far ahead suddenly came the old man's deep voice: "... it's almost three o'clock, and zero yu should come, huiya, you go out to meet you. tthen came the girl's soft voice: "okay, grandpa."

soon, the footsteps sounded, zhuo jingheng looked back, did not see zhou zeroyu's figure, and couldn't help but feel a little weak.

he was impulsive, just like this, hurriedly ran to the courtyard of the people's house, uncle zhou was not there, how would he explain his identity?

the girl is about to arrive, and now go back to find zhou zero yu, it is a little too deliberate.....

just when zhuo jingheng hesitated, the girl's slender and slender figure appeared at the bend not far away, and the model came over.

it seems that you can only stay here and wait for uncle zhou to come over..... zhuo jingheng had no choice but to stand where he was, waiting for the girl to come over.

when the girl saw him, she quickened her pace and quickly stood still in front of him, tilting her head in surprise at him and asking curiously, "hello, may i ask you.....?"

zhuo jingheng explained awkwardly: "well, i came with uncle zhou, i walked faster, he is still behind, he should arrive soon."

the girl smiled and greeted him kindly, "it turned out to be uncle zhou's friend, it was uncle zhou's, and it was grandpa's, so let's wait here for a while."

she held out her right hand and introduced herself:

zhuo jingheng had already guessed the identity of the girl from the conversation she had just heard, and he was not surprised to hear it, he had a good feeling for this gentle and gentle girl with a beautiful face, so he also showed a bright smile and shook the girl's hand: "hello, my name is jing heng, it is uncle zhou... zzhou zhiyu's fiancée. as