96 change me to fight for uncle zhou!

Curry favor with Zhou Jin? Are you kidding? With his identity, no matter how much he tried to please Zhou Jin, it would be of no use. If Zhou Jin really made a comeback, the first person to fall thunder was his stepmother-to-be!

Wu Huiya's words completely calmed Zhuo Jingheng.

This woman seems to be helping him figure out how to actually. Shang didn't care if he was dead or alive at all, just thinking. The question is why, exactly, she did it. If

there is no return, Wu Huiya has no reason to help Zhou Jin. After helping Zhou Jin, she should be able to get some benefits, Zhuo Jingheng did not know what this benefit was, but he could guess it, which must be more valuable than what the world in the book could get.

After all, judging from the current situation, Zhou Jin, the male protagonist of the novel, is in an absolute weakness, as long as Zhou Zeroyu is there, it will be difficult for him to get ahead. If Wu Huiya wanted to gain wealth and status, why bet on a Zhou Jin who had already been driven to Fancheng? She holds the book "Top Pure A" in her hand, knows the plot direction of all the characters in the book, and whose thighs do she want to hold? Even if you want to start your own business, it is not so difficult. In Zhuo Jingheng's view, Wu Huiya's act of persuading him to curry favor with Zhou Jin was very strange and could not be explained by the simple word "fate".

If Wu Huiya really believed in the "fate" recorded in the book, why did she contact him, why did she run to Zhou Zhiyu's home? She obviously only needs to send charcoal in the snow in the next two months, please Zhou Jin in advance, and then quietly wait for Zhou Zero Yu to die, and everything will be solved.

However, she took advantage of Wu Miao's identity and made a request, not only to arouse Zhou Zeroyu's suspicions, but also to mix into Zhou Zeroyu's home.....

Zhuo Jingheng looked at Wu Huiya thoughtfully, if he guessed correctly, Wu Huiya actually had no grasp of the so-called "future", but just pretended to be him and wanted to use him. He is the closest person to Zhou Zero Yu, and if Wu Huiya wants to solve Zhou Zero Yu and let Zhou Jin return to Jiangdu to inherit the Zhou clan according to the plot of the novel, she must pinch him as a fiancée.

Reasoning at this stage, Zhuo Jingheng already had a rough guess about Wu Huiya's purpose. Just as after he crossed, he was subject to the system that could only jump two lines and kill people at every turn, Wu Huiya probably had something similar to the system, and arranged the tasks that she had to complete. Considering Wu Huiya's words and behaviors, Zhuo Jingheng has every reason to believe that the task Wu Huiya received is to get the plot of "Top Pure A" back on track.

Only in this way can we explain why Wu Huiya is anxious to find me, the crosser. Because she knows very well that in this world, only I am the only variable. Zhuo Jingheng thought darkly,

"The original plot was completely disturbed by me, the crosser, when

"If I were her, the easiest way to mess up the current plot was to let Zhou Zhiyu die of illness two months later according to the original plot." IIf Uncle Zhou dies on the eve of the wedding, I will not be able to become his wife, the child in my belly will just be an illegitimate child without a name, unable to inherit the Zhou family, and at that time, Zhou Jin will have to return from Fancheng and inherit everything from the Zhou family..... In this way, the plot of the novel naturally returned to the original track, and everything I changed before lost its meaning!

This is really a very simple and efficient method, Wu Huiya is indeed not to be underestimated!

The more Zhuo Jingheng thought about it, the more frightened he became, and he lowered his eyes to hide the guard and hostility under his eyes.