58. little maniac, found you

Perhaps because he hadn't figured out how to face Zhuo Jingheng, Zhou Jin hurriedly drank a few sips of porridge and then found an excuse to leave.

Zhou Zhiyu knew that he was in a hurry to go to the company, so he did not stop him, and only ordered Han Jing to hand over the collected mobile phone and computer to him.

Zhou Jin took these things and drove out, originally wanting to find a café to sit for a while and make up for the information he missed when he was isolated from the outside world these days, but he had just driven the car out of the Zhou family's old mansion when he keenly sensed that something was wrong.

In Jiangdu, the Zhou family has been firmly in the position of commercial leader for ten years, but ten years ago, the position of the Zhou family was not as stable as it is now, and there were many eyes staring at Zhou Zhiyu, and similarly, there were many people staring at his only son.

Before the age of ten, Zhou Jin experienced several kidnappings, and it was these "experiences" that made him particularly sensitive to tracking and the sight of others, and often noticed it quickly.

This time, too, shortly after he drove out of the old house, he found that someone had followed him.

This is the first time in all these years that Zhou Jin has been followed. People with brains know that it is extremely unwise to be an enemy of Zhou Zhiyu in Jiangdu, and no one wants to touch the tiger's butt.

Who the hell are the people following him?

He frowned slightly, turned right at the next intersection, and the black car behind him really followed the turn, unhurriedly followed, strangely, after that car, there was no other car coming towards this road.

The windshield of the black car was anti-peliped, and Zhou Jin could not see who was in the car through the rearview mirror, and could only see two faint figures.

While driving the car to the bustling and lively neighborhood, Zhou Jin took out his mobile phone, intending to tell Han Jing the situation and ask him to send someone to pick it up, but as soon as the mobile phone was taken out, the car behind him accelerated sharply and hit the rear of his car hard. Zhou Jin's car made a sharp and piercing friction sound, and stopped dangerously against the side of the road, almost crashing into the protective belt.

Zhou Jin was caught off guard, his head slammed on the steering wheel, and he was dizzy for a while, unable to react at all.

He struggled to unfasten his seat belt, and as soon as he opened the door, his collar was grabbed and pushed against the door.

"Let go of me!" Zhou Jin shouted a little incoherently, "You... What kind of people! "

It's daytime, this is a crowded street, how can there be such an arrogant kidnapper, dare to arrest people under the blue sky and day?!

Zhou Jin's vision was still a little blurry, and he blinked his eyes a few times hard before he could clearly see the person who was restraining him. It was a big man in a black suit, and his muscular arms were almost as thick as his thighs, which was terrifying.

The black suit glared fiercely, and cursed in a rough voice: "Shut up! Did you talk!"

As soon as Zhou Jin wanted to speak, he suddenly heard a pleasant voice.

"A Hei, don't murder him, Xiao Jin'er is very timid, but he can't stand to be scared!"

God Xiao Jin'er... Zhou Jin desperately didn't look over, looking in the direction where the voice came from.

At this look, he couldn't help but be stunned.

Standing against the car was a very beautiful young man.