98 the showdown between the idiot and the mad critic

After learning the news of Si Aya's disappearance, the look on Zhou Zhiyu's face also became solemn, and he frowned: "You send a copy of the surveillance to Han Jing, and he and Jiang Yi will help you find someone." I know you're in a hurry, but it's best not to make too much noise, you and Si Aya's identities are sensitive, and it will be troublesome to be targeted by the police and the like. Qin Zhen

bowed his head, "Rest assured, I understand." You remember to remind your subordinates that Aya's mental state is not normal now, if you find him, be vigilant, I am worried"..."

He didn't go on, but Zhou Zhiyu already understood and said in a deep voice, "I know."

Zhou Zhiyu hung up the phone, quickly ordered Han Jing and Jiang Yi, and then said to Zhuo Jingheng: "Si Aya is missing, I have asked Han Jing and Jiang Yi to find it, I don't know what, when I can find it." Qin Gang said that his mental state was unstable, he didn't know what he would do, and for safety reasons, you should not go out for the time being.

Zhuo Jingheng didn't want to add chaos to Zhou Zhiyu, so he obediently nodded, "Well, I will stay at home." Uncle Zhou, what about you? Don't go out either, I'm afraid he'll get in trouble again.

Zhou Zero Yu shook his head, "It is unlikely that he will come to me, even if he does not recognize Zhou Qingjian as his own biological father, he will not have the heart to hurt Zhou Qingjian or me, after all, there is a layer of blood relations."

"Then where will he go?" Zhuo Jingheng thought about it and hesitated.

Zhou Zhiyu stood up and said:

Zhuo Jingheng nodded, watching Zhou Zhiyu leave quickly, and couldn't help but turn his head and look out the window.

The clouds on the edge of the sky were layered, gloomy and cold, and seemed to be brewing a huge storm. Seeing that it was about to rain, I hoped that Qin Gang and they could find Si Aya smoothly.

Although Zhuo Jingheng did not like the overly beautiful and melting little madman, he did not want him to have an accident, after all, he was Zhou Zhiyu's nephew. , or the fault of the Si family, actually because of the plot of the Zhou family's property, they did not hesitate to abduct a young child, and even abused and beaten without humanity..... If Si Aya could grow up under the care of 1 week of green blades, would she be an angelic cute?

In the novel, the hatred maniac that Si Aya carries, like the one left in her life to defeat Zhou Jin, becomes a complete madman, but in the end she still loses to Zhou Jin, who has the aura of the protagonist, and loses everything.

Si Aya's final fate is not written in the novel, but judging by Zhou Jin's character, his ending should be very tragic.

In the end, even if he had caused Zhou Jin a lot of trouble, he was just a stepping stone to set off Zhou Jin's strength.

If he could, Zhuo Jingheng would prefer that Si Aya could get rid of the influence of the plot of the novel, stop being bound by hatred, and if he could live happily and comfortably with Qin Gang, wouldn't he be much happier than chasing after Zhou Jin?

Thinking of this, Zhuo Jingheng became more and more determined to fight Wu Huiya to the end. TThis is not only for himself, but also for every character in the book who is tormented by the plot, in order to let them get rid of the unfortunate fate of being affected by Zhou Jin and have their own happy and bright future.

He shook his fist vigorously and said to himself confidently:

At this moment, Si Aya, who everyone is looking for, is wandering alone in the streets and alleys.

His beautiful doll-like little face hung with an indescribable layer of gloom, stumbling as he walked, looking up from time to time to look around, and the whole person was in a very tense state of stress.