74 i will guard my marriage!

Feng Zhong's sudden appearance surprised everyone, and the words he said were even more shocking, almost like dropping a mine on the ground, and the people who exploded were dizzy

, what is "horizontal knife to grab love"? What is "long ago his person"? What is Feng Zhong's goods, there is no one present who does not know, the 0 Yu of the serious family is in contact with him, but listening to his meaning, this little young master seems to have a relationship with him long ago

If the rumors that had been making a lot of noise before had only planted the seeds of doubt in the hearts of everyone, then Feng Zhong's sudden remarks were simply sitting on the ground, and some specious scandals directly put a debauchery hat on Zhuo Jingheng.

For a moment, the guests gathered around the dance floor looked at Zhuo Jingheng, who was still embraced by Zhou Zhiyu, and talked about it in each other's ears, and some of them, who were already jealous, even pointed at Zhuo Jingheng and uttered evil words.

"Before I came, I heard that the little young master of the Jing family had a very chaotic private life, and he was pregnant before he was married, and he didn't know whose wild seed he was pregnant with in his stomach. That is to say, with a good looking face, I actually want to deceive Zhou Zong to be a plate takeover man, and now I am stuffing, right? The adulterers are coming!"

"Not really! I really didn't expect that he actually had a leg with Feng Zhong, but shouldn't that wild seed be Feng Zhong's?"

"I heard that Feng Zhong just killed a boy who accompanied the wine a few months ago, this Jing Heng life is still quite big, and he was actually not killed by Feng Zhong"

"Think about it, Zhou Zongying I, actually planted a heel on this little slut, must have been angry.

0 Zhuo Jingheng's jokes, without the slightest intention of the volume of the meaning, these malicious discussions clearly passed into Zhuo Jingheng's ears, he frowned slightly, did not rush to explain, but turned his head to look at Zhou Zero Yu.

Zhou Zhiyu put away his usual gentle smile, his handsome and elegant face had no superfluous expression, only quietly looked at Feng Zhong, who smiled maliciously and provocatively, and his eyes were unpredictable, obviously not saying a word, but inexplicably giving people a strong sense of oppression.

Zhuo Jingheng could feel it, and Zhou Zero Yu was angry.

The more angry he became, the calmer his face became, except for a pair of dark eyes that were particularly cold, like burning pale blue flames.

Zhuo Jingheng was not worried about those zeros, but he was sad that Zhou Zeroyu had paid so much effort to arrange such a grand dinner party, and he also tried his best to create a romantic atmosphere, just to propose to him. Everything is obviously so beautiful, but at the most critical time, it went wrong.

Not only was Zhou Zero Yu angry, he was also angry, desperately staring at the Alpha who came out of nowhere with his eyes.

Stinky man, full of mouth running trains, he has Uncle Zhou, how can he still look up to others? This product is not even as good as Uncle Zhou's little toenail cover!

No, wait..... Feng Zhong? How is this name so familiar?

Zhuo Jingheng pulled from the depths of his mind for a while, and the reaction of hindsight was Feng Zhong! Isn't that the perverted sadist in the novel that Zhou Jin found to conspire against Jing Heng!

Isn't this guy's role over? How did it come out again? <

After remembering who Feng Zhong was, Zhuo Jingheng couldn't help but look at him carefully, muttering to himself.