38. uncle zhou, don't go

Zhuo Jingheng could feel that the arm around his waist loosened little by little.

Zhuo Jingheng reflexively clasped Zhou Zhiyu's hand and wanted to hold him, but Zhou Zeroyu's movements were very firm, little by little, slowly breaking away from his hand.

The man's eyes were very dark and deep, as if stirring up swirling emotions, but he was restrained and depressed, refusing to reveal a single thing.

Zhuo Jingheng could sense some kind of almost decisive emotion from his gaze - his Uncle Zhou didn't seem to want him anymore.

Uncle Zhou... Don't go......

You wait for me again, okay?

I regretted it, I didn't want to be like the Little Mermaid and disappear into a bubble. You just have to wait for me again, wait for me to finish dancing with Zhou Jin, and then pretend to be a plan and be sent to that room... I will definitely be able to escape unharmed and go to you."

At that time, I can tell you my heart, tell you that I have been spoiled by you and can no longer live without you.

You wait for me again, wait for me to end the last plot belonging to the vicious male partner Jing Heng, and then walk to you with the identity that belongs to Zhuo Jingheng, okay?

Zhuo Jingheng grabbed the corner of Zhou Zhiyu's clothes, stubbornly refused to let go, and his lips moved. He ignored the red blood words that kept beating, and almost wanted to ignore it like this, and put out the words and instructions in his heart——

"Sir, there is new news again."

Han Jing's low and powerful voice came suddenly, interrupting the courage he had accumulated with great difficulty.

Zhou Zhiyu frowned slightly, pulled Zhuo Jingheng's hand away forcefully, and said softly: "Xiaoheng, Uncle Zhou really has something to be busy, you are well-behaved, don't be capricious, okay?"

His tone was low, using a child-like tone, but he heard Zhuo Jingheng want to cry even more - from now on, will Uncle Zhou only treat him as an ignorant child?

Zhou Jin was still behind him to urge, and called him in a deep voice: "Jing Heng, let your father go busy, Brother Zhou Jin will accompany you to dance, okay?" "

Zhou Zhiyu held his hand tightly, then let go, put a gentle smile on his face again, and whispered: "Go quickly."

After that, he didn't wait for Zhuo Jingheng to react, then turned around and left with Han Jing.

Zhuo Jingheng looked at his back stunned, wanting to catch up, but he couldn't move his legs.

Soon, his arm was pinched by someone, and Zhou Jin's voice with hidden malice was in his ear: "Jing Heng, let's go, we... Go dancing."

Zhuo Jingheng couldn't resist, he could only bite his lower lip and follow Zhou Jin to leave a little staggered.

Zhou Zhiyu walked out a few steps, and his footsteps suddenly stopped.

Han Jing was stunned: "Sir?"

Zhou Zhiyu squeezed the Buddha bead that fell in his palm, sighed, and glanced back.

Zhuo Jingheng was pulled by Zhou Jin to walk towards the dance floor, his steps were not very steady, and he lost his soul.

Forget it, he is still young, even if he always annoys him, he still has to take care of more.

Zhou Zhiyu looked at Zhuo Jingheng's back and ordered in a low voice: "When Jiang Yi comes back, let him follow Young Master Jing, and then send someone to follow Lou Hua Yu... If anything is unusual, tell me immediately."