40. pregnant?! sub-pagination

Zhou Jin's movements froze.

Strictly speaking, his brain was blank.

It wasn't until he was pulled away by Han Jing and put his arms against the wall that Zhou Jin came back to his senses, turned his head desperately, and said in disbelief: "Father!" What do you do? "

Zhou Zhiyu ignored him, only hugged the soft Zhuo Jingheng into his arms, the slender Omega boy reversed the desperate struggle before, as if he had found a reliance, desperately drilling into his arms, a pair of small hands tightly grasped his clothes, so hard that his knuckles turned white.

Zhou Zhiyu looked at Zhuo Jingheng, who was crying breathlessly, and did not shy away from bowing his head and placing a light kiss on his red lips, and then raised his head and looked at Zhou Jin.

With just one glance, Zhou Jin was already cold.

Zhou Zhiyu's speech speed was very slow, but he obviously suppressed his anger, and said in a deep voice: "What did you do to him?"

Zhou Jin's face was pale, his lips were pursed, but he couldn't speak.

He had never seen Zhou Zhiyu's appearance, as if he was angry, although his face was still gentle and elegant, his dark and deep eyes were as cold as ice and sharp as a sharp knife.

Such a rush of anger and corruption is for Jing Heng.

The anger in Zhou Jin's heart suddenly swelled up hundreds and thousands of times, and he didn't know where the strength and courage came from, and he broke free of Han Jing, who was restraining him, and shouted regardless of it: "Father! Jing Heng, he has liked me for so many years, and when he turned his head, he liked you again, such a person who is in the twilight, why should you be nice to him?! I really don't understand—"

A crisp sound of "pop" interrupted Zhou Jin's words.

Han Jing took half a step back and lowered his head desperately, not daring to look at the expressions on the faces of the father and son in front of him.

This slap was extremely heavy, and Zhou Jin turned his head away, his face was hot and painful, and he was even a little dizzy.

He slowly raised his hand, trembled and touched his swollen and hot side face, and his mouth gradually filled with a strong taste of blood. The smell was so disgusting that it made him almost gag.

Zhou Zhiyu's tone was calm, and he said lightly: "I slapped you this to make you sober up." Zhou Jin, I am your father, who I like and who I want has nothing to do with you, you are not qualified to beak, and you don't need to understand. As for Xiao Heng, he is the person I protect, I don't want to hear anything insulting to him, even if you are my son."

He narrowed his eyes slightly, and his voice became more and more low and smooth: "Do you understand what I said?" If you still don't understand, go back and think about it, and come to see me again when you think clearly. "

Zhou Jin covered his face and remained silent, and after a while, he slowly raised his head and gritted his teeth: "Father, I sometimes really wonder if you are my real father!"

As if he hadn't heard his words, Zhou Zhiyu ordered in a deep voice: "Han Jing, take him back to the old mansion, tonight's engagement ceremony is canceled." I'll deal with the rest when I get back."

At this time, Jiang Yi hurriedly arrived, followed by two black-clothed bodyguards, and escorted the struggling Louhua Yu over.

"Sir." Jiang Yi sensed Zhou Zhiyu's displeasure, lowered his eyebrows and said with a smooth eyebrow, "When I came over, I happened to see the building assistant sneakily hiding nearby, so I brought him by the way..."