19. Grab a straight

On the top floor of Zhou's Group, Jiang Yi, the special assistant of President Zhou Zhiyu, waited at the elevator door, frequently looking down at his watch.

He had been waiting here in the elevator for more than ten minutes according to Zhou Zhiyu's orders, and no one came up, which was really a bit strange.

Just when Jiang Yi couldn't bear it and was about to go back to call the front desk, the elevator lights suddenly turned on.

Jiang Yi's eyes lit up, and he quickly adjusted his standing posture and waited for the distinguished guest to come to the door with a smile.

However, the elevator door opened, and what came out was not the beautiful boy he imagined, but a dignified looking Louhua.

"Building assistant? How did you come up? Jiang Yi was surprised, "Did something happen to President Xiao Zhou?"

Lou Hua Yu bowed his head gently, his face showing unease: "Special Assistant Jiang, something did happen on the 28th floor, is President Zhou there?" I have something urgent to find him. "

Looking at the eagerness on his face, Jiang Yi was a little hesitant - according to the regulations, with the level of Lou Hua Yu, he couldn't go to see Zhou Zhiyu without an appointment, but after all, Lou Hua Yu was about to get engaged to Zhou Jin, and his identity was not just an ordinary employee...

Just at the stall where he hesitated, Lou Hua Yu gritted his teeth and actually bypassed him directly, quickly running towards Zhou Zhiyu's office.

Jiang Yi was taken aback, and hurriedly chased after him to stop him, but Lou Hua Yu looked delicate, but he ran unambiguously, and rushed to Zhou Zhiyu's office with a puff of smoke.

Jiang Yi was half a step late when he caught up, and he could only watch as Lou Hua Yu flexed his fingers and knocked on the door of the mahogany floor.

Zhou Zhiyu's voice immediately sounded: "Come in."

Jiang Yi frowned tightly and looked at Lou Hua Yu with dissatisfaction, but Lou Hua Yu ignored his gaze, took a deep breath, and pushed open the office door with his own care.

In the spacious office, the handsome and elegant man sits behind a large desk, wearing an off-white casual shirt, and the button at the neckline is tied to the top one, which conceals the sexy and prominent Adam's apple, full of abstinence temperament, but also tempting people to want to find out.

From the perspective of the pre-existing jacaranda, you can vaguely see the man's slender legs hidden under the long table, overlapping them, and the slightly tight trouser lines outline the powerful but not cumbersome thigh muscles...

He unconsciously bit his lower lip and lowered his head, "President Zhou."

Zhou Zhiyu took his gaze away from the document in his hand, looked at Lou Hua Yu, and said lightly: "Why are you?" Didn't I say that something made Zhou Jin come up to me by himself? "

Lou Hua Yu said uneasily: "Mr. Zhou, I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. It's just that it's about Young Master Jing, I don't dare to delay, so I hurriedly came up..."

"Xiao Heng?" Zhou Zhiyu frowned, put down the document, and said in a deep voice, "What the hell is going on?"

Lou Hua bit her lower lip, and seemed a little difficult to speak: "... I met Young Master Jing downstairs and wanted to send him up, but after he knew that Zhou Jin was working on the 28th floor, he made a fuss about going to the 28th floor first... Mr. Zhou, you also know the temper of Zhou Jin and Young Master Jing, now that the 28th floor has made trouble, I want to quickly come up and report to you..."