44. falling from the building

Zhou Zhiyu didn't think about him either, the smile on his face was undiminished, and he asked Wei Shaoting about Father Jing's recent situation.

Wei Shaoting replied one by one, one by one, Uncle Zhou's shout, very deliberate, eager to engrave the four words of old disrespect on Zhou Zhiyu's brain.

These two people obviously didn't look at each other well, and they had to pretend to be kind, but they kept talking about it, Zhuo Jingheng was very speechless when he heard it, and quickly got down from Zhou Zhiyu's arms and urged: "Brother, it's late, let's go home."

He turned to Zhou Zhiyu again and said reluctantly, "Uncle Zhou, you have to come back soon."

Zhou Zhiyu smiled and bowed his head, and said softly: "Don't worry, in less than a week, I will definitely come back."

Zhuo Jingheng followed Wei Shaoting into the car, and the car quickly drove away, and Zhou Zhiyu looked at it from a distance, and did not move for a long time.

Jiang Yi couldn't help but speak: "Sir, the flight has been booked, shall we set off?"

"Let's go." Zhou Zhiyu lowered his eyes, took the coat handed over by Han Jing and put it on, and said in a deep voice, "Find Si Aya early, and come back early."

He took a few steps, paused again, and said softly: "Jiang Yi, you stay."

Jiang Yi was taken aback: "Sir..."

"You stay and handle the affairs of the group for the time being."

"Sir, let me go with you, there is still Young Master Jin on the group's side."

Zhou Zhiyu shook his head, his eyebrows were cold: "I have asked him to reflect well, and when I am away, you are also optimistic about him by the way." Since it is a reflection, let's not go to the company for the time being, just stay at home.

What is the difference between doing this and taking away Zhou Jin's power? Zhou has such a big family business, but the head of the family, Zhou Zhiyu, only has a son like Zhou Jin, and the side branch of the family is already staring at Zhou Jin, the heir, at this time, if Zhou Jin is put under house arrest in disguise, wouldn't that group of people have to move some thoughts that they shouldn't have?

What the hell is he trying to do, sir?

Jiang Yi deeply felt that this move was inappropriate, but he did not dare to arbitrarily ignore Zhou Zhiyu's decision like before, so he could only hold his doubts in his heart and whisper.

Zhou Zhiyu raised his eyes and glanced at the obscure night sky, and said softly: "If the water is clear, there are no fish, and it is still good to muddy it."

After that, he walked forward, expecting the spring breeze to blow, lifting the hem of his fluttering clothes.

  ————————————————

Zhuo Jingheng sat in Wei Shaoting's car, always feeling very embarrassed.

He was just held by Zhou Zeroyu, such an ambiguous posture, coupled with Zhou Zeroyu's deliberateness, Wei Shaoting must be able to see at a glance that his relationship with Zhou Zeroyu has gone further.

Not long ago, Wei Shaoting also proposed to him, and he swore at that time that he only regarded Zhou Zhiyu as a senior, and he slapped his face in the blink of an eye, which was really shameful.

Fortunately, Wei Shaoting just sat in the front seat and drove without saying a word, not seeing the joy or anger, and seemed not to think about the previous matter. Zhuo Jingheng sat in the back seat, carefully observed him, and secretly sighed in relief.