45. unmarried pregnancy, how is it possible? sub-pagination

"Xiao Heng!"

"Little Young Master!"

There was a chaotic shout in his ears, and Zhuo Jingheng's eyes widened, staring at the off-the-plan jacaranda without blinking.

Omega, who was once beautiful and elegant, has completely changed his appearance, his eyes are bloodshot, and his arms with outstretched cuffs are covered with bruises, which makes people shudder.

He said that he was spoiled by Feng Zhong... If Uncle Zhou hadn't arrived in time that day and was tortured like this by Feng Zhong, would it be him Zhuo Jingheng?

Zhuo Jingheng does not sympathize with Lou Hua Yu, and he doesn't want to accompany Lou Hua Yu to die, he still has to wait for Uncle Zhou to come back, so he can't just fall and die here.

Time seemed to have stopped, a sense of weightlessness swept up, wrapped around his body, he seemed to be floating in the air, and seemed to have landed, and what passed through his mind was Zhou Zhiyu's pampered face.

Can't die, Uncle Zhou hasn't come back yet, he must not die just like that!

Thinking of Zhou Zhiyu, his body was instantly filled with courage that surged out of nowhere, pushed away the off-the-plan jacaranda, and stretched out his hand upwards with all his strength.

- The next second, his arm was grabbed.

Many people, many voices, they pulled him with seven hands and eight feet, and also pulled the off-the-plan jacaranda, and dragged the two of them back together.

As soon as Lou Hua Yu was pulled up, he fainted, Zhuo Jingheng was still awake, but his face was pale, and his body was trembling because of fear and detachment.

"Little young master, are you all right!" Jiang Yi's voice was trembling, full of fear.

Fortunately, Nana saw that Zhuo Jingheng had gone out for so long and did not come back, realized that something was wrong, and everyone went to find it together, only to save people at the moment of a thousand shots.

Jiang Yi couldn't dare to think that if this little young master fell like this, he would be rectified by Zhou Zhiyu.

Zhuo Jingheng was supported by him, his legs were so soft that he couldn't stand steadily, swayed from side to side, sat down on the ground weakly, and suddenly exhaled lowly.

Jiang Yi's heart, which was already hanging in mid-air, almost popped out of his throat, and he quickly asked, "Little young master, what's wrong with you?" Where is it uncomfortable? "

"Stomach..." Cold sweat broke out at the corner of Zhuo Jingheng's forehead, he grabbed Jiang Yi's arm, gritted his teeth and said, "Stomach... My stomach hurts so much..."

He covered his increasingly painful stomach, a small face as white as paper, but his eyes were red, which was particularly shocking.

He didn't understand what was happening, he didn't know why he was obviously not injured, but his stomach hurt inexplicably, but in the depths, he had a strange feeling, always feeling as if something very important was gradually leaving him.

Zhuo Jingheng was very scared, he blinked, tears suddenly welled up, and muttered: "Uncle Zhou, Uncle Zhou..."

Why was Uncle Zhou not around when he was most afraid and helpless?

Jiang Yi was frightened by him, and quickly shouted: "Call an ambulance quickly!"

Nana stumbled to the side to make a call, Jiang Yi picked Zhuo Jingheng up and kept comforting him: "Little young master, don't be afraid, we will accompany you to the hospital, it won't hurt after seeing a doctor..."