Filters- CrutchiexFinch, Jack, Race, Albert

I don't have Snapchat. If any of this is incorrect, correct me, please!

——————————————————————

Crutchie was walking around asking for pictures. He couldn't hold his excitement as he scrolled the seemingly endless amount of filters, choosing who to use them on.

He recently downloaded Snapchat, with some small convincing from Race and Romeo. At first, he assumed the app was sort of dumb, and just something for kids to have to keep them busy.

But this is Crutchie, and he will take anything that will make his partner look like a small dog.

"Finch!" Crutchie walked into the kitchen, and sat next to them at the table. "Look!"

Finch looked up, placing their cup of coffee down. "Babe, what is this?"

"It's a Snapchat filter", the other beamed, making Finch smile. "You can, like, put on these filters and they're super cool! I feel like I'm shouting."

Finch laughed, moving closer to their boyfriend. They looked at the phone, scrunching their brows in confusion. "Why do we look old?"

"Because that's what the filter is", Crutchie scoffed playfully. "Duh."

"Right, yeah", Finch chuckled, moving out of the frame. "Well, you have fun with that."

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I love you", Finch says as he kissed Crutchie on the forehead, leaving the blonde with his phone.

———————

He was going to get a picture with Finch.

Crutchie walked into the common room, deciding to seek out the help of professionals. This was a job that required a lot of skill, and he knew just the people who had that.

"We welcome you, brother", Race says, extending his arms out. "Welcome to the meeting of photo geniuses."

"Race, you don't even know how TikTok works."

"Shut up, Al", Race whispered, turning back to Crutchie, smiling. "How can we help you?"

"I'm trying to get a Snapchat photo with Finch", Crutchie sighs, adjusting the crutch under his arm. "They run off before I can take my phone out."

Jack nods, getting out of his seat with a sigh. "This is stupid."

"Remember, Jackson", Race sings, not looking at his older brother. "I still have all of those videos and pictures. I also have dear David on speed dial."

Jack paused and sat back down, a painful look on his face. Crutchie guessed it was the files.

Crutchie also guessed Race was stupid powerful. "What should I do?"

Race, Albert, and Jack huddle together, murmuring their decisions. After a while, they pulled apart, sitting back in their respective chairs.

"Here's what you're gonna do."

——————

Crutchie opened the door to his and Finch's room, finding his partner sitting their bed. He took a deep breath and walked in there as fast as he could, tackling the other.

Finch yelled and thrashed, trying to get the person off, but Crutchie was stupid strong.

He was going to get that photo. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, with struggle, might I add- Finch was one of the best fighters out of their friend group- and smiled when he saw he was already on the app. Finding someway to show Finch's face, he snapped a photo, shouting in glee of his success.

"What the hell was that?!" Finch pushed Crutchie off of them, checking to make sure he wasn't hurt. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"I got I picture", Crutchie sang, proud of himself. "And now I can post it!"

Finch stared at him in silence, processing everything he just said. Did he just tackle me for a picture? "Did you just tackle me for a picture?"

"Well, when you put it that way, it sounds stupid", Crutchie muttered, still smiling at them. "But I did it. Hey, you're the first person I've ever tackled before!"

Finch smiled softly, shaking their head. They figured they couldn't stay mad at Crutchie. "Who told you to do that?"

Crutchie stared at them in silence for a while before giving in. "I was told not to snitch, but...it was Race. Albert and Jack told me to blame it all on Race."

Finch laughed and kissed Crutchie's head lovingly, ruffling his hair. "You can't keep a secret for the life of you."

Crutchie blushed covering his face. "Wait! I have one question."

"What's up?" Finch smiled, stopping himself from leaving out of the door. Crutchie smiled at him and raised his phone.

"Picture? The first one was bad."

Finch chuckled and walked over to him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Just one."

Crutchie giggled, picking a filter. "Okay! Smile, please."

Finch grinned, pausing as Crutchie took the photo. They looked pretty good together, but of course they always knew that.

"Now can I please go beat up Jack, Race, and Albert for corrupting you?"

Crutchie chuckled. "Fine. But don't hurt them too bad."

"I'll try!"

Crutchie smiled as they went, staring at the phone in his hands.