Morgan's Milkshakes- Les x Books

Les and Books walked into Morgan's holding hands. It was no secret that they were together- they have been for two years- but there were certain things they hadn't done before within their relationship, like share a milkshake.

A minor thing that most couples would have done by now. You'd think they'd have done it since they've been together since they were 14, but here they are 2 years later.

"Hey, Miss Medda", Books and Les greet, smiling at the older woman. She turned around and smiled back.

"Hey, boys! It's good to see you." She gave them both a hug, squeezing with every ounce of love she had. Ever since she's gotten the theater up and running, she's been busier with that than the diner, so seeing her was a bit of a rarity. "What can I do for you?"

"We were wondering if we could try something", Les says, sitting at the island. "Something we have never done before."

"Vague, but I'll take it", Medda chuckled, grabbing two glasses.

"Actually", Books stopped her, glancing at her new seat item, "we'll only need one glass."

"Ah", Medda says, nodding her head. "I get it. Your tryin' to-"

"Don't say it!" Les' face was adorned with worry as he looked around. "You'll jinx it."

Medda laughed softly as she prepared the shake. Les and Books watched her carefully, staring at the amount of milk and chocolate that was going into the glass. It seemed like quite an excessive amount, but considering the drink, it was necessary.

"Here you are", Medda smiled, placing the glass in front of them. "One Quad Choc. Lactose-intolerants beware."

Les giggled, missing Books' look of adoration. "Thanks, Miss Medda."

"Enjoy", she winked, walking away. Books and Les looked at each other.

"You think you can", Les snorted, trying not laugh, "handle it?"

Books rolled his eyes. "We's goin' to your place after this."

"Hey, no!" Les pouted, staring at the milkshake. "That's my bathroom."

"Shouldn't have been makin' jokes", Books shrugs, taking a sip of the drink. "It ain't bad."

Les grabbed the straw out of Books' mouth, sliding the glass toward him and leaving his boyfriend blushing. He took a sip, smacking his lips after. "Not really my thing, I guess."

Books stared at him. He didn't just- he did. He did. That did just happen?

"What are you staring at?" Les looked around him, his brows furrowed. "Is there somethin' on my face?"

Books shook out of his trance and smirked. "There should be."

Les looked at him with confusion before sighing disappointedly. "Was that a pick up line?"

"Yep", Books answered, tugging at his collar. He laughed when Les shook his head. "I don't know what you're talkin' about. I'm very smooth."

"Said the mirror", Les muttered, taking another sip. Books punched his shoulder with a smile, kissing his cheek after. "It's true!"

"To quote you and Julius Caesar", Books cleared his throat. "Et tu, brute?"

"Shut up!" Les pushed Books away as the older laughed. "When did I even say that?"

"A couple years ago", Books shrugged, sipping the milkshake. Les furrowed his brows.

"And you remembered that?"

"I remember everything I can about you."

Les smiled as Books began to blush. "Awww, Sammy."

"Hush", Books muttered, his hands covering his face. Les laughed, finishing off the milkshake.

"It's gone", Les sighed, smacking his lips. "I'm not sure if I liked it."

"But you drank it all?" Les shrugged as Books chuckled, kissing hi cheek again. "You're a very confusing guy, Leslie Jacobs."

"And you're a very handsome one, Samuel DaSilva", Les flirted, laughing as Books rolled his eyes, blushing.