Quiet- DaveyxSpot

Spot was on the couch.

Not in a terrible way; he was merely too tired to walk to bed and fell asleep watching TV. He probably didn't even realize he was asleep.

But Davey did, and Davey was trying his best to be as quiet as possible.

He sat in front of the couch, a stress ball in his hand, watching his boyfriend as he slept soundly. He looked so peaceful, much different than when he's trying to fight everyone who gets on his nerves. So, Davey decided to let him sleep.

He even put a blanket on the shorter, making sure he was comfortable and undisturbed. Davey just sat in front of the couch, watching his boyfriend.

The TV played in the background, and the sky was getting increasingly darker by the minute. It was hard for either of them to notice, one lost in the land of sleep, the other lost in his beauty.

Davey heard something outside, directing his attention to the window. Probably a bird or something. He saw Spot move in his peripheral vision, causing him to look. The shorter had a sleepy smirk laying at his lips, his eyes still closed.

"See somethin' you like?" Spot muttered sleepily, slowly opening his eyes.

"No", Davey says, blush covering his cheeks as he rolls his eyes. "I just felt like watching you sleep."

"Creepy", Spot chuckles, sitting up. Davey still sat in front of him, this time in front of his legs. Spot smiled, looking down on Davey.

"What?" Davey chuckled, propping his elbow on his leg and his face in his hand. "See something you like?"

"Yes, actually", Spot says, snickering at Davey's blush. "Especially the part where I am taller then you right now."

Davey smirked and stood up, sitting on the couch next to his boyfriend. Spot rolled his eyes and covered himself in his blanket, manly pouting. "You ruined it."

Davey laughed, kissing Spot's cheek. "You'll live."

"Maybe", Spot says, leaning his head on Davey's shoulder.

Davey smiled at the sight, ruffling Spot's hair. "You must still be tired."

"I guess", Spot yawned, nuzzling himself into Davey's chest. "Why?"

"You let me touch your hair", Davey says, laughing at Spot's glare. "Why do you act like you hate it?"

"Because you have the fingers of a perfect person and it makes me nice", Spot grumbled, getting up from his seat in the couch. "I'm getting some coffee."

"I hid it."

Spot turns around slowly. "You son of a demon."