Storytime- JackxDaveyxSpot

Davey and Spot were sitting on the couch, Davey reading a book and Spot sorting through his mail. They were both content, although a little worried about Jack, who had been really quiet.

Speaking of- "You will not believe what I just saw today!"

Davey looked away from his book as Spot put his mail on the coffee table, watching as Jack walked over quickly and sat on the ottoman, directly in front of them. "So, I was walking down the street to get a coffee from that coffee shop Race works at, right? Okay, so as I was walking, there were these pigeons-"

He looks adorable, Davey thinks, staring at his older boyfriend. He is adorable.

I love when he rants to us about every single detail in his day, Spot thought, staring at one of his younger boyfriends. He has a really good memory. I hope he knows that. I want him to know that.

"-right? Anyway, I sat on the bench with my tea and started watching the pigeons. I looked like an old woman, sure, but it was just so interesting-"

The way his mind works his incredible. He remembers almost anything. How can one person store that much information in their brain? Davey placed his cheek in his palm, staring lovingly.

Spot sighed happily. He'd kill me for saying this, but he really is cute. How in the world did I get so lucky? I got two of the best people on earth!

"So, I was like, 'No! Don't kill Birdwardo!' That's when Race came out of the shop and saw them-"

He's really cool to look at, Davey says in his head. Like a Renaissance painting.

God, I could stare at him for hours and I still wouldn't have every detail of his face. Spot smiles softly.

"In conclusion, I witnessed pigeon Civil War. Any questions?"

Davey and Spot stared love-sickly, causing Jack to roll his eyes. He blushed under the attention and snapped in their faces. "Hello?!"

Davey and Spot seemed to wake from their trances with a start, smiling when Jack chuckled. "You guys look at me too much."

"Well, your face is couth enough to deserve our staring."

Jack chuckled, giggling when Davey pulled him close and kissed him on the cheek. Spot stared at his one of his youngest boyfriends and chuckled.

"I'm going to pretend I know what you said and agree."

The three of them laughed, finding a lame movie and cuddling on the couch.

————————————————————————

Putting this here because even I was confused:

Spot- oldest
Davey- youngest
Jack- second oldest

Thank you.