Amusement Parks- Orace

I'm pumping out chapters bc I'm probably going to watch a lottttt of a show that just hit a climax

Anyway, 🐙Farquhar
——————————————————————

Race and Oscar decided today would be the day they spontaneously go to an amusement park. They didn't really know why, but they had nothing to do, this park was always open, and they had money.

They walked hand-in-hand through the crowds of people, trying to find a short line. For a Monday, a lot of people where there, as if they didn't have jobs.

Race was looking around carefully, making sure not to miss a line on a ride. He looked behind him, seeing a rollercoaster ride that was short enough.

"Hey, babe", Race turns to look at Oscar. "What about that one?" He pointed a bony finger at a long, tall, humongous ride on his left.

Oscar could basically see his heart drop. "Uh, yeah. Okay."

Race smiled, dragging Oscar to the ride and standing there with him for five minutes.

When they did get to the beginning of the line, a cart quickly pulled into the rest stop, basically begging them to ride this particular coaster.

At least, that's what Race thought.

An employee directed them and other people into the carts, making sure their seatbelts were locked correctly and safely. Oscar's heart rate was increasing by the second.

He turned to look at Race, who smiled. Oscar tried his best to smile back, and Race noticed his attempt looked more like a wince, but before he could ask about it, the left the stop.

And Oscar screamed.

—————

They were currently standing near the food court, Oscar trying not to gag at all of the food around.

His stomach doing push-ups and somersaults at the same time. He'd never actually felt like this before; he was always the one trying to comfort other people ("other people" being his brother and his boyfriend).

Race came back from a food truck with a bottle of water. He handed it to the taller, rubbing his back. "Are you okay?"

Oscar nodded, taking the water graciously. He sipped it, cringing at the cold taste. Race frowned at his condition. "I'm sorry. I never should've suggested the ride-"

"Race, it's fine-"

"And then you wouldn't be sick, and we could've gone on any other ride-"

"Race."

"I just feel so bad because it's my fault we went on the ride-"

"Antonio."

Race stopped talking and looked at his boyfriend, who was smiling softly. "What?"

"Calm down", Oscar says softly, placing his hands on the shorter's shoulders. "You'll send yourself into a panic."

Race nodded, smiling. "But-"

Oscar looked at him pointedly.

"It was pretty cute when you held onto me for the entire ride."

Oscar hit Race and crossed his arms, pouting. "I did no such thing!"

"I'm pretty sure there's a picture of us somewhere!" Race doubled over laughing, not seeing Oscar rolling his eyes. Oscar began to walk past the tables filled with food and people, leaving Race behind. "Wait!"

Race tried to catch up, trying his hardest not to laugh. "Don't leave me! You know I get lost easily."

Oscar get walking, smiling when Race showed up next to him, a large grin on his face.