My Favorite- Sprace

( WARNING: this has...recognized sexual tension, and A innuendo. This is your official warning)
——————————————————————

Sean Conlon walked down the hall of the local police station in Brooklyn, New York. He'd been through the same halls hundreds of times for hundreds of reasons, but this one? God, this one made a record.

Sean opened the door to interrogate none other than, "Antonio Higgins. We meet again."

Higgins took the pencil he was balancing from under his nose, and smiled at the older officer. "Aw, Spotty! Ya miss me?"

"Spotty" sighed and reviewed Antonio's file. "What did you do this time?"

"I think you already know, Spot", Race giggled. "It should be all over the papes by now. Kath is really good at that, you know."

"Please", Spot sighed, rubbing the space between his eyes. "Stop calling me that."

"I'll call you sweetheart if you give me a slap on the wrist and probation." Spot chuckled at the pleading look in the younger's eyes. It almost made him feel bad. Almost. "Please."

"I can't do anything if you won't give me anything", Spot smirked and leaned back in the wooden chair. "It's the law."

Sean watched the blonde boy pull his lip between his teeth and squirm nervously in his seat, the handcuffs he was attached to seeming like they were becoming tighter as their lovely conversation inevitably died. Race shouldn't even be in here right now. He's supposed to be with the rest of the boys, sharing the food he was meant to steal.

Jack gave him three commands: "Grab the blankets, steal the food, and most importantly, don't get caught." You can guess what happened.

"Look", Spot cleared his throat, interrupting the silence. "You can tell me where your boys are, get about a year in, then you and your boys can get off clean. Or", Spot paused and smirked when Race squirmed, "You can go to jail for 2 more years, we keep searching for your boys, we find them, and you're alone. What do ya say?"

Race frowned, but he grinned for a moment, which made Detective Spot Conlon confused. It wasn't a new feeling, having known Racetrack for years- Spot was a 21-year-old promoted rookie and Race was a 20-year-old thief that got caught on a bad day. But now the 26 year old detective is far more confused than usual.

"You say that like it's a problem", Race giggled. "I know you just love when I'm here, Spotty. Or is your other name supposed to be used in this situation?"

Spot blushed madly and looked around the room until he calmed down. He could hear Antonio's chuckles as he stared at the table like it was Race's ass- er, most interesting thing in the room.

"Guess you're staying here then, huh?" Spot finally looked up and saw Race nodding with a lovesick grin on his face. "Might as well get your pleasantries."

"And by that you mean no cot, small toilet?"

Spot laughed, gaining his confidence back. "You know me so well, Antonio."

"I could say the same for you, Sean", Race winked and smiled back when he saw Spot leave the room with a blush on his face.

————————————————————————

I have no idea what this is. I finished it on my way to a wedding, so can I get brownie points for that? Maybe not.

I don't really see Spot as a cop, but I didn't want to make Race a cop for reasons regarding my ego, so...

Thanks for reading👌🏾