Snow Days- Ravey

When in doubt, find a prompt generator!
——————————————————————

Race hid behind his wall of snow, peaking out to see if anything was coming at him. He saw a long sheet of snow in front of him, his boyfriend's base right in the middle of it.

Davey was practically dragged into this game. He wasn't really an outdoorsy person, but he also couldn't get away from Race's sad puppy eyes when he declined the first time. Now, he's here, knees implanted in the snow around him.

Both boys knew the other was strategizing. Race would probably advance closer and try to avoid getting hit. Davey would wait until he got close enough to hit him.

Their minds worked like the hands of a clock- if one goes, the other follows.

Race grabbed his bag of snowballs and silently ran towards Davey's wall, taking a step forward and reaching his arm back, ready to release the snow from his gloved hand.

Davey shot up from behind his base and chucked the snowball forward, hitting Race in the chest and narrowly missing the blondes shot.

Race cried out in agony, dramatically falling to the ground and holding his chest with his left hand, reaching toward his boyfriend with his right. "Y-you've k-k-killed me."

Davey chuckled and walked over to him, smiling. "You're so dramatic."

Race pouted, his lips curling into a smile. "You love me for it."

"I do", Davey chuckles, kissing the shorter's cold forehead. "Come on, let's get inside. You're laying in snow."

"So?" Race stood up and wiped off his heavy coat. Davey looked at him quizzically.

"You could get a cold?"

"I'm still not seeing the problem."

Davey sighed and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend, shaking his head. "You amaze me, Ant."

"Hey!" Race punches Davey in the shoulder. "Don't call me that! It makes me sound short."

Davey laughed and ruffled the blondes hair. "That's because you are."

Race gasped and removes himself from Davey's arm. "And here I was going to buy you a new book for Christmas."

Davey rolls his eyes and follows Race into their house. Race tsked and shook his head.

"And I was going to give you cuddles", Race sighs in faux disappointment, shrugging. "Oh, well."

Davey's eyes widened in panic as he followed a running and laughing Race to their bedroom. "No! Wait, I'm sorry!"

Race continued to laugh and eventually gave Davey the best cuddles (his words, not mine) anyone could ever ask for.

————————————————————————

I honestly don't know what happened, but I'm going with it.

Also, CHAPTER 70.

🐼Charles le Panda