Names. Now.- IkeShot

Ike sighed before he opened the door to his shared apartment, pulling his hood over his head.

He could not let Hotshot see what his face looked like. He'd kill someone.

Ike walked in cautiously, trying to close the door quietly. Maybe he won't notice me.

"Hey, darlin'", Hotshot greeted, turning around on his place on the couch. "You're home."

"Yeah", Ike nodded quickly, pausing suddenly as he stared at his shoes. "I'm gonna go take a shower, or something. Probably a nap. You know me!"

"Um, okay", Hotshot says skeptically, trying to get a good look at Ike's face. "Why are you hidin' your face?"

"What? I'm not."

"It's weird because you love your face, and you know I do, too."

"It's fine."

Hotshot stood up from the couch, walking over to a nervous, fleeing Ike. But the shorter couldn't get far, on the account of Hotshot grabbing his arm quickly.

"Shot-" Ike sighed as his boyfriend pulled his hood down, revealing his battered face.

Hotshot stared at the black eye and cuts that adorned his boyfriend's face. He raised his thumb to his lip, wiping the blood away.

"Who did this?"

Ike could tell he was trying to restrain himself, but it was hard to not here the darkness in his voice. "Shottie, I'm fine-"

"Who?"

"Just some ignorant guys", Ike sighed, looking down. "I guess they saw my shoes."

His shoes showed the bisexual flag proudly, thanks to Jack art skills and lack of things to do.

Hotshot tried to calm down. He knew it was a bad idea to storm out and find these bastards all on his own. But, nonetheless, he is Brooklyn, and if there's one thing all the boroughs know collectively...

It's that you don't mess with Brooklyn.

"They're dead."

Ike's eyes widened as he grabbed Hotshot's arm. "Shot-"

"No." He tried to walk away toward the door while simultaneously grabbing his phone. He was going to call Spot.

Ike, Race, Albert, and Elmer are basically Brooklyn royalty- in some twisted, non-traditional way- so when you purposely screw up the King's court, you're lucky just to find all of your teeth your mouth.

Ike sighed, pulling harder. "Hotshot, stop."

The taller kept trying, practically dragging Ike with him. "Shot."

He kept going, almost to the door. The next door those bastards see will be the gates of Hell.

"Harley!"

Shot stopped, turning to look back at his boyfriend. He saw Ike huff, a sign he was trying his hardest not to cry, and probably succeeding.

"Stop", Ike sighed, moving to hug his boyfriend. "I'm okay. We just need to clean me up. Okay?"

Hotshot took a deep breath. "But-"

"Shut up and enjoy this."

The taller chuckled, hugging his boyfriend back. They stood in silence, basking in each other's love. "Thanks for stoppin' me from commitin' a felony."

Ike laughed. "You're welcome. Besides, you wouldn't be able to survive prison without me."

Shot shook his head. "I'd live."

"Babe, you'd get another ten years just by walkin' through the door."

Hotshot rolled his eyes, kissing his boyfriend's head. "There's dried blood on your forehead."

"I know", Ike groaned, wiping his face. "I told them this was my money maker. That just seemed to make them angrier."

Hotshot laughed as he lead his boyfriend to the bathroom.