4:20- Jack, Race, Blink, Davey

Jack, Race, and Kid Blink were sitting on Jack and Davey's couch, in a daze.

It was a Friday and their husbands were all at work. Jack knew Davey wouldn't be back home until 6:00 that night- it's currently 3:30 in the afternoon.

"Y'know Davey made out with me on this couch", Jack said, placing the "stick" into his mouth once again.

"Oh, damn", Race exclaimed. Spot was actually at home with their dog, Steve. Race figured he could sneak out for a small high. "Just went at it?"

"Yep. And then he let me make out with him."

Race nodded as Blink started laughing. His laugh was louder then his sober one and it caused the other boys to laugh as well. "I want cake right now."

Blink removed himself from his seat and hopped over the couch. He could smell the weed as he walked to the kitchen, the smell flying through the air. He immediately opened the fridge and frowned. "The hell is your cake, Kelly?!"

"I don't know, Kid! Just eat some brownies!"

Blink shrugged and grabbed the tray of brownies, bringing them to the couch. He was starving, and these brownies were going to make him full or Jack will have a problem on his hands.

As soon as Kid Blink finished his first slice, he was hungry again. He continued to eat until there was nothing left in the dish, but he was still hungry. "What else you got, Kelly?"

"Dude, yous still hungry? After that tray I thought you'd-" That's when Jack Kelly realized what kind of brownies they were.

Race looked between the two, looking at Jack's amused but panicked face and Kid Blink's confused one. "Oh, shit!"

Racetrack cackled at his friend, his laughter never ceasing. "You just ate an edible!"

Kid was shocked to hear the news. He didn't expect the Kelly-Jacobs to have edibles lying around in their refrigerator. They seemed so wholesome and kind- for the most part.

"Although", Jack reminisced. "I don't know how to bake, so it is strange that there were edibles in the fridge."

"Wait", Race sighed. "You can cook, but you can't bake?"

"It's not a mix I'm proud of either, Race."

All three boys turned to look at the door, only to find Davey Kelly-Jacobs standing there with a bag in a his hand and a suitcase. "What are you doing, Jack Kelly?"

He didn't say Jackie. Kelly knew Davey was mad when he didn't call him Jackie. "I was just, uh", Jack tried to find an excuse. "Hanging with the boys?"

Davey nodded. "I can see that. I can also see smoke around the room and that you've lost your accent."

Shit! "I'm not high."

"Race, Blink", Davey pointed to them and snapped. "Beat it."

Both boys left the apartment rather quickly knowing Jack was about to get his ear chewed off.

"Listen", Davey tried to let his anger subside. "I don't have a problem with you smoking, but why are you doing it in the house?"

Davey didn't have a problem with other people smoking. He was quite used to it, being around Race all these years. But it was another thing when it wasn't outside of his home.

Jack looked around trying to avoid Davey's eyes. He found himself settling on the clock, which read 4:20. 'That's freaking hilarious', he thought as Davey sighed.

"Jack", he pinched the bridge of his nose. "We came up with those rules together."

That's when Jack felt a strike of pain. He always thought of Davey and himself as soulmates, they always knew when the other was hurt or happy and it had an effect on both of them. Jack really did feel bad, but he knew Davey felt worse. He felt betrayed.

"Dave", Jack started. He watched as Davey folded his arms and tried to look stone cold. It didn't work, of course, because Davey always shows his emotions in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I know we came up with those rules together and I broke your trust and you'll probably never trust me again and I'm okay with that as long as you'll give me a chance-"

"Jackie!" Davey exclaimed, smiling. "It's okay. I forgive you. Race and Blink were doing it too, so it wouldn't be fair to hold a grudge."

Jack knew something was coming out of this. "I'm making dinner tonight, aren't I?"

Davey got closer and kissed him on the cheek. "You're adorable when you know what I'm thinking."

Jack Kelly blushed and rolled his eyes. He thought back to the tray of brownies currently sitting on his coffee table. "Hey, babe?"

Davey gave him his attention. "Where did that tray of brownies come from?"

Jacobs looked at the brownies and continued trying to find something on tv. "I'm supposed to give them to Sarah and Katherine."

Jack found himself astonished, but excepted the news. It wasn't exactly a secret Sarah liked to have a good time, and sometimes Katherine followed suit. He was just glad he didn't have to do anything but cook a clean meal.

"And you're washing the dishes."

Never mind.