Bugs- RedFinch

"Albert, it's okay", Finch says comfortingly, stroking Albert's back. "It's gone now."

Albert wiped his eyes. "It was so big! How could- how could something be made so large?"

Finch sighed, kissing the side of Albert's head. "It was just a roach."

"It was a creature made by Satan himself!" Albert sniffled, trying his best to stop crying. "Don't address it by it's name."

Finch sighed, hugging his boyfriend. He just had to kill a cockroach Albert saw outside, despite it being outside. The redhead screamed so loudly, the neighbors came over to ask what was wrong. Albert cried, Finch committed bug murder, and now, here they are.

"Do you want something?" Finch looked at Albert, who was still upset. "Anything I can get you?"

Albert sniffled, wiping his nose in his sleeve. "I would like a sandwich, please."

Finch nodded, removing himself from their side hug. "Would you also like to watch Glee?"

Albert nodded, grabbing a blanket on the couch before surrounding himself on it. He sat in the couch and turned on his favorite show.

Finch came back from the kitchen, sitting on the couch after making two sandwiches. "Here you go", Finch says, wrapping an arm around his boyfriend.

Albert took the sandwich, moving his hands through the small space between him and the blanket. He looked like an oversized pillow.

Finch sighed and rubbed the redheads back. "Just focus on Santana."

They ate their sandwiches quietly, Finch smiling when Albert laughed at his favorite parts.