Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

Book 5 in the 'I Kissed A Boy' series has captured the heart of many readers, one of my readers, @Loner2beLoved, was kind enough to write a short review:

'SUGAR AND SPICE EVERYTHING IS NICE its cute story that'll make you cry both from sadness and finally happiness. The young guy, Lucas, who had a very traumatized childhood becomes distant from people even from his adoptive parents Blake and Danny.... but they don't lose hope in making Lucas feel loved even when they are evicted. Now the cute, innocent and yet mature minded Lucas is intruded by a hot head headed bully and slowly falls for him... and apparently the stubborn head Ethan the attention whore as others call him really longing for the lost love and when he notice the constant attention of the silent blue eyed boy his straight world become upside down. It's for anyone who loves cuteness and cheesiness and some drama and the happily ever after....'

Although not having read the book myself, but I have read others in the series - and I think they are not to be undermined. The 7 book series is daunting, but the books just take your breath away, and into another void!

With Love Cx

SUMMARY:

(Book 5) I'm Lucas and I hate everything. Usually, that last part comes back at me from everyone else. So, imagine my surprise when star quarterback, Ethan Niles, decides he doesn't hate me and thinks I'm as interesting as I think he is. I wonder if I have a chance of not hating someone for once...

LINK (below/above): http://www.wattpad.com/story/1047546-sugar-and-spice-and-everything-nice-boyxboy