Counting Stars

Heart breaking. Tear jerking. Beautiful. Stunning. Amazing. This book is just... I have no idea what or how to describe this amazing book. A incest book is one that I haven't really looked at, and then a TWINcest book was outta my league - well I thought so. This book took my breath away and I can't stress how much it changed my look on people who deal with schizophrenia and how much toll it has on the immediate family. The bond between Harry and Edward in this book is just chemical. And what drew me to this book was the reasoning behind everything, something triggers each dramatic episode in this book and that differentiated it from the others - that most the time jump into things in the first chapter ... not a good way to capture your readers attention. This book has 77 thousand reads already and if you are one of the 77 thousand who have read this book please comment what you thought of it, and if it was as good as I thought it was :)

Summary: "I don't know whether to drown my self in the sea, vodka, or the love I have for you Harry." "The sea." "And why is that?" "Because you shouldn't love me Eddie." "I can't help who I love." "I'm your twin." "Your point?" "And I'm a fucked up teenager with too many problems." "We're both fucked up Harry." "I know." "So love me." "I do." "As much as I love you?" "Even more."

link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/8683857-counting-stars-h-s-twincest