Purple Reign

Do Not Be Fooled. I am in denial, I feel like a character has just died in a book who I was emotionally attached to... I am emotionally unstable right now! This book, is just a work of perfection. I am at a loss of words. Seriously, I think I could be dying. Purple Reign is one of the best books that I have read in a long time, the linguistic writing, the plot, the definition of the characters - and the attachment that you achieve when reading this book. Louis and Harry's relationship is reaching new levels in this novel (and yes this book is Larry, however, I really do recommend it to you just for the thrill of reading it). Plotting a book that creates a story that doesn't burn out half way through is a difficult thing to achieve, Purple Reign undoubtedly established this; each movement of the book sparked jealousy, love, passion, sex and desire. It could be said that although the book is not long, only 20 chapters, it could be made in a movie - and maybe I will one day. The description and portrayal of emotions and interaction is what makes this book so spectacular, it is the spectacular now.

With Love,

Cx

Have you read this book? What were your thoughts, comment below. Vote if you enjoyed it as much as I did.

SUMMARY: "Love is for fools; and I, Louis Tomlinson, am not meant to have any lover other than myself."

Purple Rain /ˈpɝː-//reɪn/: A of feeling or emotion brought on by the memory of a regretful action, resulting in the personal knowledge that what has transpired cannot be corrected or undone.Hunting the Belgian forest as a falconer for the royal family is where Louis and his brother Niall find sanctuary. A regal living within the stone walls of the castle is the only haven the prince's cousin, Harry, has ever known. Their lives shouldn't cross paths, but when word gets around that Harry could be a new candidate for Louis' notorious promiscuity, the two find themselves in uncharted waters. Though Louis believes that love is for fools, he can't help but find himself becoming a fool for Harry. Their serendipitous love is only beginning to flourish when royal secrets emerge and test their loyalty.

AUTHOR: LemonSuccubus

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/42430221-purple-reign-boyxboy-larry