17BLACK

How have I not known about one of the biggest Larry Stylinson books out there?! So snooping around I came across this in a reading list of someones... and I saw it... A book with 1.6Million reads about a strip club, surprise surprise. So I took on the challenge, expecting it to be a let down (as I have read other books into the millions and they were just terrible comment if you think you know which one I am talking about! ). So starting this challenge I was presently surprised! So surprised that I couldn't put it down, I was reading it in the bath, at 2 am during lunch break... seriously. This book had found a place in my heart that made me just fall for the plot and characters! Now If you are still reading this and are not a Larry Stylinson shipper... I really recommend you read it! There is no mention of a band, or any type of musical career it is just completely blank canvas on which these two people have been placed and a story created around them. I have not given you any of the plot because I wan't you to discover the romance your self :) 

What did you think of this book? Good or Bad let's see the comments! <3 

SUMMARY: 7Black: a gay strip club in London known for hot strip teases, a talented dj, and matchmaking? Harry is moving to London as a new addition to 17Black - new penthouse, hot job, amazing pay - sounds great. Sure it is a clear violation of Harry's sexuality, but it's not gay unless you make it gay, right? Plus it's only for a month anyway. And of course, time flies when you meet a cute bloke named Louis. Who knows? A lot can happen in a month.

LINK: http://www.wattpad.com/story/9735879-17black