Gabriel (The Original)

I can't pinpoint what exactly made me love this book so much. I suppose it was the first well written book that I have read in a long time, that is possibly a rather large part of the reason; or quite possible the understanding of Gabriel and just finding him insanely attractive... I think I'm going with the latter. This book makes you fall in love with the diversity yet similarity between the character, Gabe, Bailey and Jordan... erghhhh they are just gorgeous! (seriously look at the pictures during the book). I love the background that Laura delves into, how she tells you little by little what makes the character who they are, and why they do what they do, why Gabe does what he does to support his family. books that have the connection of a past that is not quite perfect I always seem to connect to, I suppose the reasoning is because it is an alternate universe from me, and I know it may not be the same for others, but I have a fascination with the idea of being in the protagonists place, and feeling what they feel.

So I don't waffle too much, like in previous reviews, I shall stop here. This book is a stupendous (oooo big word!) read and I truly recommend it! And any other books by Laura.

Read this book? What were your thoughts and feelings, comment down below or vote!

With love,

Cx

SUMMARY:

Forced into a line of work that he detests, that makes him enough money to live but which is gradually eroding his spirit, Gabriel is sinking into misery.His siblings have no idea what he does to earn money, and Gabriel has no way of getting out. He can't afford to stop working.Until, one day, a girl called Angela makes an offer Gabriel can't refuse.

LINK: https://www.wattpad.com/story/2106088

AUTHOR: LauraWarby