Louder Than Lions

Staying up till 4 in the morning was worth it for reading this book! Like seriously I have no idea why I didnt scout this book sooner! this book is emotional, cute, fluffy, amazing and just a literal perfection! I was crying at 4 am, sobbing my heart out - I got so attached to the characters and thier stories - and knowing someone who has autism and then reading this book just made it feel real and alive. Zarry is just adorable tho and you just have to read it please! 

comment and vote if you agreed - the competition is still on!

SUMMARY:

Niall Has Autism; Always has, always will. But he doesn’t let anything stand in his way. From his abusive stepfather, or his careless mother, Niall knows he can escape it all by closing his eyes and dreaming of all the promises Zayn, his strepbrother, makes him. He promises to take Niall away from it all. He swears that Niall will be safe from those monsters they call parents. He’s feed up with everyone treating Niall like he doesn’t mater because Zayn knows Niall has feelings. Even if the boy doesn’t understand why people hate him so much; Zayn knows that deep down Niall is aching for someone to sweep him off his feet and give him his own fairytale which he fills his head with every day.