I'm Just Gonna Hurt you

| RE-WRITTEN |

OHH MAAH GAWD... This book is something that you just become addicted to. It became my drug for the short amount of time that I read it in. The thing I love about this book is the sheer devotion that @anticheesebrigade dedicated into this work, and for me that is what makes an authour. I also feel that there are elements to this book that I can relate with, and I am not going to tell you, but I would love to know if you have any connection with this book, or any other books you have read. And the other best thing about this is there is a sequel!!! You will soon find out about my love of sequels, but also that I think some books do not need one and are  just better as a 'standout single'. 

Comment if you agree with me, and vote if you have read or loved the book... The book with the most votes wins the best boyXboy book! 

Summary: Harry Styles is bipolar. He can be happy and enjoying one moment, to a suicidal frenzy in another, and then lash out at whoever is nearest. Openly gay since he was thirteen, he's accidently managed to lash out at all his past lovers, leaving them hurt and injured. Shut up by his own choice in a his house, Harry hasn't ventured out for two years. But when Louis Tomlinson, the new kid in town, gets curious, will Harry ever get to trust again? Or will he just hurt Louis?

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/3476993-i%27m-just-gonna-hurt-you